CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: December 14, 2014
- Address: 3401 Mustang Way,
Hemet, California Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (150.00 meters) Bike (12.00 miles) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: Tinsel Triathlon
- Website: http://www.tinseltriathlon.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The largest reverse sprint in the nation!
Run: The run takes place in a scenic, calm area of west Hemet. The tranquil streets of a Sunday Triathlon can typically be found on a sunny, yet crisp, Southern California day.
Bike: Known as the "flat & fast" course, the 12 mile bike ride has the triathlete pedaling down the Domenigioni Highway. This highway showcases the beautiful San Jacinto Mountains from the eastside.
Swim: In this 50 meter heated pool at West Valley HIgh, participants will swim 150 meters (up & back 3 times).
The pool is 12ft at the deep end and 3.5 at the shallow.
- Members who are scheduled to race: dannyjwelch, lhayden, mavalencia87, merdizie, wulffgrace