Florida Challenge Triathlon - Long Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: March 19, 2016
330 3rd Street,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: Sommer Sports, Inc.
- Website: http://floridachallenge.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Start: 7:30am
Swim Course: A 1.2 mile swim in picturesque Lake Minneola, designated as "Outstanding Waters" by the State of Florida. Projected water temperature: 80-82. Swim cut-off is 1.25 hours after the start of the last swim wave. Participants still swimming after the cut-off time will not be allowed to continue.
Bike Course: A 56 mile course consisting of one loop along rural country roads. No major elevation changes, but you will experience a few rolling hills and a steep but short climb up Sugarloaf Mountain. Support/aid stations will be located aproximately 10-15 miles apart. The official bike course cut-off is at 2:00 pm. All participants still on the course at that time will not be allowed to continue and will be removed from the course.
Run Course: 2 lap 10k loop on the South Lake Trail.
Members who are scheduled to race: