TOUGHMAN Tupper Lake Tinman
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 27, 2015
Tupper Lake Municipal Park,
Tupper Lake, New York
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: Tupper Lake Tinman Triathlon
- Website: http://tupperlaketinman.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: For over three decades, athletes have flocked to Tupper Lake in late June for the annual Tupper Lake Tinman Triathlon, making it one of the longest running races of it's kind in the country. Triathletes from the Northeastern United States and Canada put the Tupper Lake Tinman on their running calendars because of the reputation for quality established over the years.
The beauty of an Adirondack Mountain setting only enhances the experience for competitors and their families who find the small town pleasantries are a wonderful addition.
Members who are scheduled to race: empiresecureny, alanmhess, Jayabusa