Life Time Tri Soma
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: October 19, 2014
- Address: Tempe Beach Park,
Tempe, Arizona Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: Life Time Triathlon Series
- Website: http://www.somatri.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The swim takes place in a manmade lake that is very calm unless there are high winds (i.e. storm force). The swim course will be a rectangle for all athletes. Water temperatures will be approximately in the mid 70s. (Note: 78 degrees considered wetsuit legal by USAT).
The bike portion is a relatively flat, urban, looped course; each loop is approximately 18.5 miles.
The run is a 6.5-mile loop around Tempe Town Lake with some great views of ASU and the developing landscape of Tempe. All athletes must complete three loops of the bike and two loops of the run course.
Historically, the weather race day has seen high temperatures in the low 90s, with lows in the mid 60s. It’s a dry heat! The race starts cool and heats up while you do.
- Members who are scheduled to race: dareut, djhelbert, jonnygymshoes, nanegan, peterdewey, randy mounts, Rockinfire, sksharp