Black Diamond Triathlon - Long Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 13, 2014
- Address: Nolte State Park,
Enumclaw, Washington Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: AA Sports, Ltd.
- Website: http://www.racecenter.com/blackdiamond/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The Black Diamond Sports Weekend is a two-day event that takes place about 45 miles south and east of downtown Seattle nestled within the beautiful Northern Cascades. Taking place at Nolte State Park, events include a Long Course Triathlon and Endurance Duathlon on Saturday, and an Olympic Triathlon & Duathlon, Sprint Distance Triathlon, and Tri-iT (Novice) Triathlon as well as a Half Marathon Run/Walk on Sunday.
- Members who are scheduled to race: