Black Diamond Long Course Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 09, 2017
Nolte State Park,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: Raise the Bar
- Website: http://blackdiamondtri.com
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Nolte State Park at the base of the Cascade Foothills offers a beautiful, rural landscape for the last long course triathlon of the Pacific NW season. The courses are rural & beautiful and a great way to swim-bike-run through the last weeks of the summer multisport season.
The Long-Course triathlon begins with a 2-loop swim in Deep Lake. Athletes exit the water and ride 56 miles on gently rolling country roads with generous shoulders through the sleepy communities of Cumberland, Selleck, and Ravensdale. The roads are a favorite training ground for area cyclists. The 13.1 mile run doesn't get too far from the park and ends with a 1.4 mile loop on the forest trail surrounding the lake. The Half Marathon will take place on that same run course at the beginning of the day.
Members who are scheduled to race: