Pikes Peak Marathon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 18, 2013
Manitou Springs, Colorado
- Country: United States
- Race type: Run (Marathon)
- Distances: Run (26.20 miles)
- Organization: Pikes Peak Marathon, Inc.
- Website: http://pikespeakmarathon.org
- Contact email:
- Description: The Pikes Peak Ascent and Pikes Peak Marathon will redefine what you call running. Sure, they start out like a lot of races on Any Street, USA. But your first left turn will have you turning in the direction of up! During the next 10 miles, as you gain almost 6,000 vertical feet, your legs, lungs, heart and mind will be worn to a ragged nothingness. But it won’t be until the next three miles, with still over 2,000' of vertical to go, that you will realize where the Marathon got its moniker—America’s Ultimate Challenge.
Members who are scheduled to race: 4agoodlife, ABilger777