TOUGHMAN Washington Ocean Shores Big Weekend Half Iron Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 11, 2015
- Address: Albatross Ave SW,
Ocean Shores, Washington Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: TriFREAKS, Inc.
- Website: http://trifreaks.com/
- Contact email: info@TriFREAKS.com
- Description: A weekend filled with running, biking and swimming race events! The Ocean Shores Big Weekend Tri & Foot Fest hosts no fewer than eleven race events, including a half iron relay, half iron triathlon, a Olympic relay triathlon, a Olympic and sprint triathlon, a half iron and Olympic distance Duathlon (Bike/Run) a 13.1-mile half marathon, a 10K and a 5K race, and a triathlon for kids. For the participants and families of the participants who flock to this beach community along the Washington coastline very summer, dating back to the event’s first running in the summer of 2006, they are sure to have plenty of options.
- Members who are scheduled to race: