California International Marathon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: December 08, 2013
- Address: Folsom Dam,
Sacramento, California Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Run (Marathon)
- Organization: California International Marathon
- Website: http://www.runcim.org/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Tracing an historic route used by the gold miners during the 1849 Gold Rush, it begins at the Folsom Dam, passes through semi-rural suburbs into bustling midtown Sacramento, and has a spectacular finish in front of the California State Capitol.
The CIM's 26-mile, 385-yard distance is certified and sanctioned by USATF (#CA07004RS), and therefore is a Boston Marathon qualifier and an Olympic Marathon Trials qualifier. It is frequently a regional or national USATF Championship event as well.
- Members who are scheduled to race: drgary