General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Power Sprint Triathlon : Official Thread Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-03-03 10:26 AM

User image

Regular
Subject: Power Sprint Triathlon : Official Thread
Hi, I'm the Ops Director for Richmond Multisports, and am here to answer any questions you have about this year's Groundforce IT Power Sprint Triathlon. It will be the 10th anniversary for this local favorite. This year the Race Director will be reversing the bike course and changing up the run course for a little something different.

I'll be racing too, so I hope to see you all on the course!

2014-04-17 8:20 AM
in reply to: H20man

User image

Regular
Subject: RE: Power Sprint Triathlon : Official Thread
30 days to Race Weekend! PowerKids on the 17th and PowerSprint on the 18th is a great way to get your family started in triathlon. Years ago (before I started working for RMS), PowerSprint was my first tri.

This year's event is the 10th anniversary, and for the first time will feature finisher medals! The bike course will be reversed and the swim exit is through the Y lobby to create a shorter run to transition... it's a new take on an old favorite. Vets can tune their skills, new racers have a course suited to learning with several free clinics offered before the race, and your friends and family have a venue perfect for spectators.

Knees bothering you and can't run? Hurt your shoulder and can't swim? Haven't invested in a bike yet? No problem! Email us and we'll set you up with a team as part of our Relay Match Program!
2014-04-29 5:16 PM

User image

Regular
Subject: Discount Codes & Free Clinics
Have you found us on Facebook? Head over and like our page... there's a sweet discount code available now! https://www.facebook.com/RichmondMultisports

Coming up this Saturday: a FREE group pre-ride of the new PowerSprint bike course at the Shady Grove YMCA, on Saturday May 3rd at 1pm. RSVP to [email protected] .

Still need a swim seed time for registration? Come to the FREE time trial pool swim clinic after the bike ride, at 3:30pm. You do not have to be a YMCA member to attend! Get timed for your swim seed, and pick up some tips and tricks from the Race Director. RSVP to [email protected]. Limit 30!

What other race organization gives you this level of FREE training perks? None, just us, Richmond Multisports, a proud partner of Beginner Triathlete! Check out the complete list of Clinics, Workouts, and Events at http://richmondmultisports.com/tri-scoop/calendar-of-clinics-workou... .
2014-05-07 10:15 AM

User image

Regular
Subject: Registration closes in 1 week!
If you haven't signed up yet, you're in the final stage of pricing... but wait! There's still a discount code! Head on over to our Facebook page to save $10.

Registration closes for Powersprint and Powerkids next Wednesday. The 10th anniversary of these races are not to be missed. The tech shirts this year are super cool, and the finisher medals (what? finisher medals?!) are UBER-cool.

Don't miss out!

http://www.richmondmultisports.com/groundforce-it-power-sprint-tria...

http://www.richmondmultisports.com/power-kids-triathlon.htm
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Power Sprint Triathlon : Official Thread Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Power Sprint Triathlon : Official Thread Pages: 1 2

Started by verga
Views: 3746 Posts: 45

2012-05-21 10:55 AM kidtri33

Pink Power Triathlon : Official Thread Pages: 1 2

Started by meherczeg
Views: 4728 Posts: 36

2010-08-24 8:38 PM DaisyzMom

The Power Sprint Triathlon : Official Thread Pages: 1 2

Started by RecTri
Views: 5453 Posts: 34

2010-05-28 1:17 PM RecTri

Reston Sprint Triathlon : Official Thread

Started by docswim24
Views: 2927 Posts: 14

2009-06-01 9:24 PM strostertag

Worldgate Sport & Health Sprint Triathlon : Official Thread

Started by strostertag
Views: 3377 Posts: 14

2009-05-01 10:42 PM TheyCallMeTiny
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 4, 2009
author : jasongootman
comments : 0
In this third part, we discuss bike workout types and how they relate to power training. Power analysis of workouts included. Presented by Tri-Hard coaching and Fit Werx.

date : December 3, 2008
author : jasongootman
comments : 0
What is power training? In this first part, learn the terms and definitions associated with power training. Presented by Tri-Hard coaching and Fit Werx.
date : October 21, 2008
author : Coach AJ
comments : 1
Training with a power meter will make sure that you are spending every minute on the bike effectively. Racing with a power meter will keep you humble and in your proper zones on race day.

date : September 8, 2008
author : pjwalzphd
comments : 2
When I told my husband that I planned to work toward completing a sprint triathlon, he smiled and was supportive, but a bit disbelieving.
date : April 1, 2008
author : sportfactory
How will a power meter help my cycling training and racing? A few questions and answers will help determine if a power meter will be good for you.

date : December 3, 2007
author : CPT
comments : 5
Colorado Premier Training goes over the basics of what bike power training is and how it relates to your optimal bike position.
date : June 4, 2006
author : Rich Strauss
comments : 2
I was not an official; I simply observed the race and the officials doing their thing. Here is what I saw:

date : August 29, 2004
author : Ron
Program outline of the 16 and 20 week sprint triathlon training plan overviews.