General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Sick of PF questions? This one is different Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-03-14 8:50 PM

New user

Subject: Sick of PF questions? This one is different
After a short run Wed. night, I started having pain in the outsite and back of my foot. Closer to the heel than the toes. Hurt all day Thursday. I talked to a nurse friend, and she decided it was PF. I iced it and took some advil. Friday it did not hurt at all, although it still felt a little "tight", but that could have been in my head. If it is PF, shouldn't it hurt more than 1 day? I have a 5k run tomorrow and am planning on going as long as it stays pain free. I will make sure I stretch a little extra. Am I making a mistake running on it if it only hurt for one day and it hasn't hurt all day today?

2008-03-15 2:48 AM
in reply to: #1273173

User image

Extreme Veteran
Glendora, CA.
Subject: RE: Sick of PF questions? This one is different
Just curious how old your shoes are? My uneducated suggestion would be to have you check the wear and tear of the shoe. It might be as simple as to purchase new shoes. I go through running shoes about every 3 to 4 months.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Sick of PF questions? This one is different Rss Feed