General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Great customer service! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-05-08 3:47 PM

User image

Veteran
St. Louis
Subject: Great customer service!
I ordered a pair of tri shorts and a tri top from Sportsbasement.com for an amazing deal. Yesterday I got a voicemail that the tri top was out of stock and they weren't getting anymore in. He noticed that my order was a matching set, so he called to see if I still wanted the shorts before shipping them out. I found the matching top at another site, but the bottoms were still cheaper at Sportsbasement, so I told him I'd still take the shorts. I thanked him for double-checking with me because it was set I didn't want to break up. He gave me free shipping and upgraded it to express shipping as well. AND he gave me a 20% off code for my next order!

I'll definitely shop there again!

2008-05-08 4:00 PM
in reply to: #1390800

User image

Champion
MA
Subject: RE: Great customer service!

They did the same thing to me..shipped 1 of the 2 items and gave me a credit to a future order but they didn't call me. I did get a 20% coupon for a future purchase.

I didn't think that was such great service to have stuff on the web that isn't in stock. I probably wouldn't have ordered the one item on its own. 

2008-05-08 4:38 PM
in reply to: #1390800

User image

Folsom, CA (Sacramento Area)
Subject: RE: Great customer service!
A had a good experience with Performance Bike. The crank in my Fuji bike continues to get loose. last Saturday after doing a Metric Century, the crank would not get tight no matter how much I torked the shoulder screw. Right after my ride I went to Performance and after looking at it they told me that they would check with the crank manufacturer and try to get it replaced under warranty. they call yesterday and told me that the parts were on the way and it will be covered under warranty. My Bike is a year and a half old, they could have said it was out of warranty like many other companies do.

They have secured my bussiness for a long time. I am actually looking at buying a Tri Bike from them just for that reason, I know they will back their product and help me if I need help.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Great customer service! Rss Feed