General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Computrainer Pro 3D Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2008-06-22 8:27 PM

User image

Alpharetta, GA
Subject: FS: Computrainer Pro 3D

I got this trainer back in 2003.  Includes DeLorme Topo software - map any course in the US.  The CT was the thing to have and I had the money to get it, so I did.  I still hate indoor training, although this made it more tolerable.  In short, it has only been used maybe 40 times and mostly collects dust.  My job and the temperate year round climate allow me the ability to ride outside most of the time, and I do.  In perfect working order.  I'd love to be able to have a BTer enjoy this baby!  But, if not sold in 1 week I will post on ebay!  PM me or email me at [email protected] with any questions. (Bike not included but is on ebay...)

Computrainer Price: $750 FIRM + $50 UPS Ground shipping (includes insurance)

ALSO AVAILABLE: Wouldn't you love a computer dedicated ONLY to your computrainer?  Leave the CT set up FULL TIME on the nice computer with cart.  Specs: Dell Dimension 2400, Celeron CPU 2.4 GHz, 256 MB RAM, Windows XP Home, 40 GB Hard Drive, Optical Mouse, 15" Mag Innovation LCD Monitor, Stereo Speakers, DVD ROM, CD Rewritable drive, brand new computer cart.

Computer & Cart Price: $250 + $50 UPS Ground Shipping (no insurance)

Andi

Edited by Anditrigirl 2008-06-22 8:30 PM

(Computrainer01.jpg)

(Computrainer02.jpg)

(Computrainer04.jpg)

(Computrainer05.jpg)

(Computrainer06.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Computrainer01.jpg (89KB - 20 downloads)
Computrainer02.jpg (87KB - 16 downloads)
Computrainer04.jpg (94KB - 19 downloads)
Computrainer05.jpg (67KB - 16 downloads)
Computrainer06.jpg (97KB - 16 downloads)

2008-06-24 1:39 PM
in reply to: #1481985

User image

Alpharetta, GA
Subject: RE: FS: Computrainer Pro 3D
The computrainer is sold.  Thanks for the inquiries.
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Computrainer Pro 3D Rss Feed