Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Little girl camp - TOTAL VENTING! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply
2008-06-28 8:57 AM

User image

Master
Finally north of the Mason-Dixon Line
Subject: Little girl camp - TOTAL VENTING!

from my blog this morning.  i picked up my 8yr old last night from camp and this is what she went thru this week.  I am writing a letter to girl scout council and am going to demand a refund!  this was girl scout camp!!  She busted her butt selling cookies to help council pay for these camps and this is how she is treated.

Now about Alyssa's camp experience.  I'm not happy. 

1) First this 1 girl wouldn't let the cabin sleep.  Even the threat of calling her parents from THE counselors didn't shut her up.  I mean, i understand they weren't going to get 10-12 hours of sleep a night by 6-7 hours a night is unacceptable and all because this girl would not shut up! 

2) then on thursday she (same girl as above) intentionally hurt another girl by slamming the door on her hand.  She told everyone (counselors also) she intended to hurt her.  she remained at camp and that night she went into the showers and strangled a girl.  She again remained at camp.  Seriously, why on earth was she not expelled after she hurt the girl in the morning?? 

3)Plus, there were diamondback snakes in/under cabins.  1 of the counselors killed a 3 ft snake by chopping it in half.  From what Alyssa said they discovered 15 snake eggs mid week so they knew 15 diamondback snakes were close by. The girls who lived in those cabins had walked from the cabin to the lodge/barn - a few of them had seen the snakes plus 1 was "struck" at.  And from what i know - baby snakes venom is more dangerous because it's so concentrated. 

4) She went to a camp called "The Mane event" - horse camp.  She rode 1 time!  I understand the other time they were scheduled it rained so it was cancelled - but come on she went to horse camp. 

5) instead they sat in classrooms doing "things" that didn't really interest Alyssa or her troop friends as they were activities they already did during the year with her troop.  They couldn't hike - due to snakes so they were left with indoor "things" and swimming which only happened 1x a day and then for only an hour.  They weren't even allowed to go to the archery area!  WHY NOT!??

6) On top of it - they would not let her go to the nurse for medicine for her ecczema.  She had a break from elbo to wrist and they wouldn't let her go.  I'm putting cream on her last night and I ask her what the deep scratch marks on her arms are from and she says 'they wouldn't let me go to the nurse for my rash so i was scratching".  thankfully I snuck a small old spice container with the cream in her back pack and she would sneak into the bathroom when it got too bad and put it on.  She was afraid someone would catch her with the medicine so she didn't do ti often enough. 

So i spent over $300 for her to ride a horse 1 time and be bored with indoor activities and have to tolerate a child her posed a physical threat to her well being AND not being allowed to apply her medication when needed.  NOT HAPPY! 

Thank you for reading - I AM SOOO NOT HAPPY WITH THIS CAMP EXPEREINCE.

2008-06-28 9:43 AM
in reply to: #1496060

User image

Elite
Hurst, Texas
Subject: RE: Little girl camp - TOTAL VENTING!
houston-tri-mama - 2008-06-28 8:57 AM

1) First this 1 girl wouldn't let the cabin sleep.  Even the threat of calling her parents from THE counselors didn't shut her up.  I mean, i understand they weren't going to get 10-12 hours of sleep a night by 6-7 hours a night is unacceptable and all because this girl would not shut up! 

Um...it's camp, and with a bunch of little girls.  From my camp experiences (both as a child attendee, as well as a counselor), 6-7 hours of sleep a night is completely unrealistic.  You're lucky if you get 4-5 hours.

2) then on thursday she (same girl as above) intentionally hurt another girl by slamming the door on her hand.  She told everyone (counselors also) she intended to hurt her.  she remained at camp and that night she went into the showers and strangled a girl.  She again remained at camp.  Seriously, why on earth was she not expelled after she hurt the girl in the morning?? 

The girl probably should have been sent home, but kids are mean like this everywhere; at school, on the playground, at girl scouts, etc, etc.

3)Plus, there were diamondback snakes in/under cabins.  1 of the counselors killed a 3 ft snake by chopping it in half.  From what Alyssa said they discovered 15 snake eggs mid week so they knew 15 diamondback snakes were close by. The girls who lived in those cabins had walked from the cabin to the lodge/barn - a few of them had seen the snakes plus 1 was "struck" at.  And from what i know - baby snakes venom is more dangerous because it's so concentrated. 

Again, it's camp.  Snakes, spiders, rodents, and other creepy crawly things all come with camping.  We camp with Indian Princesses (girls from kindergarten through 4th grade) and there hasn't been a single campout yet where we didn;t see/encounter snakes, etc.

4) She went to a camp called "The Mane event" - horse camp.  She rode 1 time!  I understand the other time they were scheduled it rained so it was cancelled - but come on she went to horse camp. 

This is a bummer, but if there were only two scheduled rides, and one had to be canceled due to weather, you can't really blame the camp.  Seems like the bigger problem is that you paid for horse camp and they only scheduled two riding times.   

5) instead they sat in classrooms doing "things" that didn't really interest Alyssa or her troop friends as they were activities they already did during the year with her troop.  They couldn't hike - due to snakes so they were left with indoor "things" and swimming which only happened 1x a day and then for only an hour.  They weren't even allowed to go to the archery area!  WHY NOT!??

I agree with you on this one.  They should have had a decent contingency plan for weather issues so that the kids still got their money's worth.  Although I don't get why they couldn't hike "due to snakes."  Surely there was SOMEWHERE at this campground that wasn't infested with rabid, child-eating snakes.  Sounds like they had counselors who were not suited for camping.

6) On top of it - they would not let her go to the nurse for medicine for her ecczema.  She had a break from elbo to wrist and they wouldn't let her go.  I'm putting cream on her last night and I ask her what the deep scratch marks on her arms are from and she says 'they wouldn't let me go to the nurse for my rash so i was scratching".  thankfully I snuck a small old spice container with the cream in her back pack and she would sneak into the bathroom when it got too bad and put it on.  She was afraid someone would catch her with the medicine so she didn't do ti often enough. 

This one is inexcusable.  Period.  And is reason enough to demand a refund.  Medical care should never be withheld.

So i spent over $300 for her to ride a horse 1 time and be bored with indoor activities and have to tolerate a child her posed a physical threat to her well being AND not being allowed to apply her medication when needed.  NOT HAPPY! 

Not trying to be difficult or mean, as I do feel for you that the camp experience wasn't a good one for your kiddo.  And as I said above, the withholding of medical care is reason enough for you to have the money refunded.  But as to the snakes and weather issues, this is just part of camping.

2008-06-28 9:49 AM
in reply to: #1496105

Iron Donkey
, Wisconsin
OldAg92 - 2008-06-28 9:43 AM

Um...it's camp, and with a bunch of little girls.  From my camp experiences (both as a child attendee, as well as a counselor), 6-7 hours of sleep a night is completely unrealistic.  You're lucky if you get 4-5 hours.

The girl probably should have been sent home, but kids are mean like this everywhere; at school, on the playground, at girl scouts, etc, etc.

Again, it's camp.  Snakes, spiders, rodents, and other creepy crawly things all come with camping.  We camp with Indian Princesses (girls from kindergarten through 4th grade) and there hasn't been a single campout yet where we didn;t see/encounter snakes, etc.

This is a bummer, but if there were only two scheduled rides, and one had to be canceled due to weather, you can't really blame the camp.  Seems like the bigger problem is that you paid for horse camp and they only scheduled two riding times.   

I agree with you on this one.  They should have had a decent contingency plan for weather issues so that the kids still got their money's worth.  Although I don't get why they couldn't hike "due to snakes."  Surely there was SOMEWHERE at this campground that wasn't infested with rabid, child-eating snakes.  Sounds like they had counselors who were not suited for camping.

This one is inexcusable.  Period.  And is reason enough to demand a refund.  Medical care should never be withheld.

Not trying to be difficult or mean, as I do feel for you that the camp experience wasn't a good one for your kiddo.  And as I said above, the withholding of medical care is reason enough for you to have the money refunded.  But as to the snakes and weather issues, this is just part of camping.

Yes, it IS camp, BUT, there are some policies and decorum.  The part about the medical attention not being attended to or denied is definitely worth looking at getting a refund, an apology letter, or the attention of the Directors/Board.

2008-06-28 9:57 AM

User image

Elite
South Florida
Sorry she had such a bad experience!!
2008-06-28 11:50 AM

User image

Wife, Mother, Friend.
South

I just gotr back from Camp Thunder.  Had a great time. But... the crass, rude, gross behavior of 11 boys aged 10 to 12 is something to be expected.   IT's camp.  They are free of parental control.   I won't even go there what happened.  What happens at a Boy Scout camp...... heh.    Band camp has nothing on Boy Scout camp!

as for the snakes, when we got to our tents (tents on decks- sorta like adriondacks?) One of them had a rattler under it.  The boys jumped on the deck and scared him off.  Guess who got stuck with the "snake tent"- me.  Almost every camp my sons have gone to they have seen snakes.  It's part of their habitat.  

When your daughter turns 14 or finishes 8th grade, maybe look into having her join a Venture troop.   www.venturing.org     Lots of outdoor stuff to be had.  

I have heard the same thing from parents of girl scouts- they are boring and don't do enough "fun" stuff.  

2008-06-28 11:18 PM

User image

Champion
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Bronze member

Bummer.  Why didn't the counselors follow through on their threat? 

Probably should have sent the girl home, certainly after the second encounter. 

Unfortunately, you're in their environment.  Did the camp explain what to watch for and how to avoid snakebites? 

Pretty low percentage of time around the horses for a horse camp.  Did they have too many campers? 

What did the camp brochures offer?  I'd consider it pretty poor form to offer archery, swimming, hiking, and horseback riding knowing full-well you won't really get to do them because of the local fauna.  If they know most of the time will be spent inside working on craft projects, they should spell that out. 

Hopefully all of this was included in her medical form.  It's unfortunate that you/she had to pack contraband cream. 

(moved from the first paragraph of the post)
She busted her butt selling cookies to help council pay for these camps and this is how she is treated.

I think this should be the key point of the letter.  Your daughter worked hard for what turned out to be such a poor experience.  Ask the council how much effort you/she is likely to put out for next year's camp?  Cookie sale profits fund a lot more for the council than just the camp, so that's what they risk losing. 

Edited by McFuzz 2008-06-28 11:19 PM

2008-06-30 12:07 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Edgewater, CO
I would take a step back and wait a few days before demanding a refund. Remember, you are only getting one side of the story. Some of your points are valid (medical care) but some really aren't (sleeping). Remember this is NATURE and it is camp - not the Four Seasons.
2008-06-30 2:30 PM

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX
Have you talked to the camp counselors and/or any adult who was at the camp overseeing things?

Maybe there were good reasons for certain things that did not occur... aka: only 1-hour of swimming a day... no hiking.

Sometimes what kids see as reality... is not reality. I'm sure your daughter is not lying to you, but maybe there were things going on that she didn't know about or understand completely. Maybe one kid made a rumor and it went around camp as the truth?

As for the little girl who attacked the other girls... OH MY! That one sounds like she'll go into a school with a gun... ya know? She should have been sent home immediately. Aggressive behavior like that should never be tolerated.

Also, your daughter not getting medical attention is horrible. It just seems so odd that adults would not let her see the nurse, if they SAW the rash and knew she had a medical condition. If the adults running the camp were that... stupid... then they shouldn't be running anything. Something just doesn't add up there.

Good luck in getting to the bottom of it all.
2008-06-30 2:54 PM

User image

MotoQueen
From the experience of being a camper and counselor some of what happened could be totally normal.

1. not sleeping at night. I'm amazed after a couple of no sleep nights that all the girls even managed to stay awake. Usually the first couple of night are all talking and getting to know one another. After that things usually settle down.

2. Girl who was hurting others should have been removed from the unit. Either sent home, or stay with the camp director until she could behave.

3. Snakes are part of camping. Did you hear any of the numbers by adults or just your child?

4. The number of times they would get to ride should be included in the camp information. Often the first couple of days are spent getting to know or understand the horse (or if a sailing camp, the boat, rope, wind and sailing techniques). Then depending upon the length of the camp the number of times riding may be limited. Remember they want to make sure the girls are trained for safety before putting them on a big horse.

5. Usually your time at camp is well scheduled. Swimming is assigned particular times because the lifeguards need to know how many are in the water at any given time. So, yes, swimming is a scheduled activity and not like at home where you can decide to go to the pool at any time of the day. Same with art activities, etc.

6. No excuse to not let a child go to the nurse. Now there were many times as a counselor that I had to march a child to the nurse when I discovered a problem that they did not inform anyone about.

I'm sorry your daughter had a bad experience. But some of it sounds as if expectations may have been higher than realistically possible. If things were that bad, why did your daughter not call you during the week? Sometimes they will make things out to be worse than they were to get out of going to camp again next year. CAmp is not for everyone. I stopped camping years ago and don't plan on doing it if I have a choice.

Edited by kns57 2008-06-30 2:56 PM
2008-06-30 4:07 PM
in reply to: #1499673

User image

Master

This was Alyssa's second summer of camping with Girl Scouts - although different camps within 1/2 mile of each other.  last year there were plenty of outdoor activities with positive understanding of all girls on expected behavior and decorum and was GREAT expereince.

I have heard from all 4 girls in the troop who went and with few exceptions the sotry is the same.  the girl was a PITA, snakes were w HUGE problem, boring activities, and disappointment that horses weren't ridden more then 1 time.  Now Alyssa was the only one with an on-going medical issue that require frequent attention - not the 1 stop at night kind - so the other girls didn't expereince that but they all said that yes Alyssa asked many times to see the nurse with blood on her arms from scratching and she was denied permission.  On top of it they all told their mother that they were continually yelled at by the counselor.

Frankly, the camp hired Poor counselors who were unprepared to have 12 - 8 year olds.  Period!  letter is being written and sent this week.  I'll site everything but based solely on the lack of medical need Alyssa received I'll ask for a refund.

kns57 - 2008-06-30 2:54 PM From the experience of being a camper and counselor some of what happened could be totally normal. 1. not sleeping at night. I'm amazed after a couple of no sleep nights that all the girls even managed to stay awake. Usually the first couple of night are all talking and getting to know one another. After that things usually settle down. 2. Girl who was hurting others should have been removed from the unit. Either sent home, or stay with the camp director until she could behave. 3. Snakes are part of camping. Did you hear any of the numbers by adults or just your child? 4. The number of times they would get to ride should be included in the camp information. Often the first couple of days are spent getting to know or understand the horse (or if a sailing camp, the boat, rope, wind and sailing techniques). Then depending upon the length of the camp the number of times riding may be limited. Remember they want to make sure the girls are trained for safety before putting them on a big horse. 5. Usually your time at camp is well scheduled. Swimming is assigned particular times because the lifeguards need to know how many are in the water at any given time. So, yes, swimming is a scheduled activity and not like at home where you can decide to go to the pool at any time of the day. Same with art activities, etc. 6. No excuse to not let a child go to the nurse. Now there were many times as a counselor that I had to march a child to the nurse when I discovered a problem that they did not inform anyone about. I'm sorry your daughter had a bad experience. But some of it sounds as if expectations may have been higher than realistically possible. If things were that bad, why did your daughter not call you during the week? Sometimes they will make things out to be worse than they were to get out of going to camp again next year. CAmp is not for everyone. I stopped camping years ago and don't plan on doing it if I have a choice.

2008-06-30 4:13 PM
in reply to: #1499957

User image

MotoQueen
houston-tri-mama - 2008-06-30 4:07 PM

This was Alyssa's second summer of camping with Girl Scouts - although different camps within 1/2 mile of each other.  last year there were plenty of outdoor activities with positive understanding of all girls on expected behavior and decorum and was GREAT expereince.

I have heard from all 4 girls in the troop who went and with few exceptions the sotry is the same.  the girl was a PITA, snakes were w HUGE problem, boring activities, and disappointment that horses weren't ridden more then 1 time.  Now Alyssa was the only one with an on-going medical issue that require frequent attention - not the 1 stop at night kind - so the other girls didn't expereince that but they all said that yes Alyssa asked many times to see the nurse with blood on her arms from scratching and she was denied permission.  On top of it they all told their mother that they were continually yelled at by the counselor.

Frankly, the camp hired Poor counselors who were unprepared to have 12 - 8 year olds.  Period!  letter is being written and sent this week.  I'll site everything but based solely on the lack of medical need Alyssa received I'll ask for a refund.

Sounds like with others to back her up you have good cause to follow through. I'm sorry her experience this year was so bad and I hope that her condition clears up without scaring. My husband deals with it and it's not fun.

2008-06-30 4:36 PM
in reply to: #1499983

User image

The snakes were diamondbacks. If they bite a kid, isn't the kid likely to die? I would not feel comfortable putting a kid near a known nest like that.
2008-06-30 4:42 PM
in reply to: #1499957

houston-tri-mama - 2008-06-30 5:07 PM

On top of it they all told their mother that they were continually yelled at by the counselor.

Were all of these girls in the same cabin? The cabin where none of them slept - which, as others have pointed out, is basically the whole point of sleepaway camp if you're 8-years old, which is to stay up late and chat with your friends, b/c you're not allowed to do that at home? Not trying to play Devil's advocate here, but if they were screwing around all night and their counselor kept telling them to stop, that does not mean that the counselors were unprepared, nor does it mean that they weren't just complaining b/c the counselor was "ruining their fun". It's hard to know because you weren't there.

2008-06-30 4:55 PM
in reply to: #1500046

User image

Master
wurkit_gurl - 2008-06-30 4:42 PM
houston-tri-mama - 2008-06-30 5:07 PM

On top of it they all told their mother that they were continually yelled at by the counselor.

Were all of these girls in the same cabin? The cabin where none of them slept - which, as others have pointed out, is basically the whole point of sleepaway camp if you're 8-years old, which is to stay up late and chat with your friends, b/c you're not allowed to do that at home? Not trying to play Devil's advocate here, but if they were screwing around all night and their counselor kept telling them to stop, that does not mean that the counselors were unprepared, nor does it mean that they weren't just complaining b/c the counselor was "ruining their fun". It's hard to know because you weren't there.

Yes all the girls were together in the cabin-  they were camp  buddies. Fine chatting and giggling for an hour or so (this is 11pm after all) fine - but to keep it up till 2-3am not fine!  The other girls all said everyone went to sleep or tried to sleep (depending on how close you had to sleep to this girl) but weren't able to due to this 1 girls refusal to shut up.  the yelling occured during the day - it was their form of "Communication"!  which obviously yelling at 8yr old doesn't work. 

2008-07-02 2:21 AM
in reply to: #1500089

User image

Master
State of Confusion
You GO Cathleen!
2008-07-02 8:18 AM

User image

Veteran
Elizabethtown, KY

To echo someone's earlier statements about childhood misunderstanding or exaggeration (I have a 7 and 5 year old, so I know from where I speak):

The 15 rattler eggs - that would indicate 1 diamondback, not 15.  120-150 would indicate 15 rattlesnakes.  If you're talking broken eggs, indicating babies - the campers had little to fear.  The concentration increase might be there, but there would likely not be enough volume in a baby snake's bite (if it could bite, anyway) to do any serious damage.  Did your daughter hear any rattles?

Keep in mind, I'm not saying there weren't snakes - it may have just not been the pit viper picnic it was made out to be.

I still remember being about 10, and seeing a snake drop into a small creek.  All I could think was, "water moccasin", and that's what I told my parents.  Looking back, I can't be sure I was right.

2008-07-02 9:21 AM

User image

Master
Running trails in S. Ontario

Just a few thoughts about the camp experience:

1.  Wildlife will be there, it's not a sterile environment.  It's a great educational experience for the kids to be taught about snakes and the other wild inhabitants they may come across.  They should be taught respect, not fear of these creatures.  It's totally unrealistic to expect your child to be sheltered in a camp environment, and stings, cuts, bites and bruises are likely consequences.

2. Camping should be about kids being kids.  Late nights are a given, and chances are, it's not just one child initiating the late night conversations - takes two to tango, so to speak.  If the kids don't get enough sleep, so what, maybe they are tired the next day?  No big deal! It's a vacation, and it's supposed to be fun.

3. Organized activities are ok, but what's wrong with the kids entertaining themselves?  Why does everything have to be planned, why can't they just let the kids have time to explore and play on their own.  Of course there has to be some supervision, but honestly, kids can be pretty creative on their own without the need of a structured activity time.

4. A medical disclosure would have been helpful to avoid the issues with your daughter.  Did you inform any of the camp staff of her rash, and indicate to them that you had sent along the cream?  I would think most camps would be cooperative with any special medical issues like allergies or asthma, and make sure any medications were sent with the children and administered if necessary.  Perhaps they weren't aware of her condition.

In all, I think the only complaint here is an unrealistic expectation of what a camp experience is.  As someone mentioned above, this is not a 4-star resort.  Combine that with a child who may not enjoy a true camping experience, and that can be a disappointment as well.  I understand you feel slighted by the experience, but I don't think it's to be blamed on the camp. 

2008-07-02 10:01 AM
in reply to: #1503779

User image

Master
pinktrigal - 2008-07-02 9:21 AM

1.  Wildlife will be there, it's not a sterile environment.  It's a great educational experience for the kids to be taught about snakes and the other wild inhabitants they may come across.  They should be taught respect, not fear of these creatures.  It's totally unrealistic to expect your child to be sheltered in a camp environment, and stings, cuts, bites and bruises are likely consequences.

I understand that and accept that BUT when the camp made a big issue by not allowing the girls to enjoy outdoor activities it was the camp who made the fear present.  And YES she did see and hear rattlers.

2. Camping should be about kids being kids.  Late nights are a given, and chances are, it's not just one child initiating the late night conversations - takes two to tango, so to speak.  If the kids don't get enough sleep, so what, maybe they are tired the next day?  No big deal! It's a vacation, and it's supposed to be fun.

3. Organized activities are ok, but what's wrong with the kids entertaining themselves?  Why does everything have to be planned, why can't they just let the kids have time to explore and play on their own.  Of course there has to be some supervision, but honestly, kids can be pretty creative on their own without the need of a structured activity time.

The problem was they had NO activities for the girls other then running around indoors which made the counselor yell at the girls to stop running around indoors  The camp was set up for outdoors activities and yet the girls were not allowed outdoors.

4. A medical disclosure would have been helpful to avoid the issues with your daughter.  Did you inform any of the camp staff of her rash, and indicate to them that you had sent along the cream?  I would think most camps would be cooperative with any special medical issues like allergies or asthma, and make sure any medications were sent with the children and administered if necessary.  Perhaps they weren't aware of her condition.

Medical disclosure forms - bag of medication, notes to counselor etc. etc. etc  ALL PROVIDED!  So why on earth did they not allow her to seek medical treatment when everyone knew!  No excuse!

In all, I think the only complaint here is an unrealistic expectation of what a camp experience is.  As someone mentioned above, this is not a 4-star resort.  Combine that with a child who may not enjoy a true camping experience, and that can be a disappointment as well.  I understand you feel slighted by the experience, but I don't think it's to be blamed on the camp. 

Neither I nor my child has unrealistic expectation of camp.  it was a horse camp theme and she only rode 1 time (was suppose to be every day).  The brochure said hiking and archery and that wasn't allowed due to "envirnomental" issues.  The camp was ill prepared to have to handle 160 girls who were limited to indoor activities. 

2008-07-02 10:46 AM
in reply to: #1503779

User image

pinktrigal - 2008-07-02 9:21 AM

I agree kids need to expect stings, cuts and bites in a camp setting. I just don't think they should die from them.

I have seen a lot of people talk about the snakes as just part of nature and the camp experience. I am curious about that. Would you let your children sleep next to a nest of rattlesnakes? Do you have more than one child, you know, just in case?
2008-07-03 5:36 PM

User image

Expert
Spring (Houston), TX
I want to know which camp it was. We live in the Houston area and my little girl is going to camp in a couple of weeks.
2008-07-06 2:31 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Raleigh
You have EVERY right to be upset; they should have certainly had many more opportunities to ride and interact w/ the horses.... hence the camp name. The bad kid should have been on a  SERIOUS warning w/ a call to parents upon incident #1 with a promise of a 1 way ticket home if she acted out again. Snakes... well.. something should have been done about the nest being right under the cabin.. that is something they have a liability to watch over for the safety of all arnd.  Snakes anywhere else= nature.  And I don't get why they banned your child from the nurse! That is HORRIBLE. I was a camp counselor for years through college and medications for the campers was always taken seriously. I'd get right down to the facts of who the counselors were for her cabin and get the directors to take action. It just makes me really angry that this happened to your little one.  Some camps are like this though... unfortunately... directors & counselors are not always what they should be... and it's tough to discern....sometimes these things are best learned about via word of mouth from other campers' parents..etc.

New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Little girl camp - TOTAL VENTING! Rss Feed