General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Anyone done the Lowell or Plymouth Rock Int. Dist. events? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-07-20 4:58 AM

Subject: Anyone done the Lowell or Plymouth Rock Int. Dist. events?

I was hoping to do the Cranberry Country tri on Aug. 24, but I waited too long to register, and now it's full, so I'm in search of another International/Olympic distance tri sometime this summer. Two I've found that look pretty good are the Lowell YMCA event on Aug. 3rd, and Plymouth Rock on Aug. 31.  Has anyone done these events, or know anything about them? 

2008-07-20 10:52 AM
in reply to: #1542794

User image

Extreme Veteran
Plymouth MA
Subject: RE: Anyone done the Lowell or Plymouth Rock Int. Dist. events?
I don't know about the Lowell YMCA,  but the Plymouth Rock is happening for the 1st time.
2008-07-21 7:56 AM
in reply to: #1542794

User image

Regular
Southern Rhode Island
Subject: RE: Anyone done the Lowell or Plymouth Rock Int. Dist. events?

For another olympic distance event is the Lobersterman in Freeport, Maine on Sept. 13.  I am signed up for it and sounds like fun.  After the race on Saturday there is a Lobsterbake and entertainment.  They hold it from Winslow Park & Campground right on Casco Bay. Camping is right on site if you choose or can stay at a local Hotel.  LL Bean is only five miles away. Never done it before but looks like it could be a blast. 

Link to Site for info:  www.tri-maine.com under the races look up Lobsterman... 

Hope they don't make us swim backwards wearing red wetsuits!

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Anyone done the Lowell or Plymouth Rock Int. Dist. events? Rss Feed