General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Mayo Lake Triathlon September 6th Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-08-05 2:33 PM

User image

Master
Chapel Hill, NC
Subject: Mayo Lake Triathlon September 6th
Just got an email from the folks at Finish Strong. They are hosting a sprint triathlon on Sept 6 at Mayo Lake in Roxboro, just north of Durham. Finish Strong puts on a great race - I did the one in Washington, NC and it was one of my favorite races ever. I think I will do this race as a warm up for the Duke monster.

Email from Finish Strong:
Hi guys, we are currently really pushing a new event in Roxboro NC. The Sprint triathlon is at a place called Mayo Lake. It is really pretty and close by [to Raleigh, NC]!!!!!!!! Just north of Durham. The swim is a point to point and the bike ride is mostly made up of rolling hills with several views of the lake and crosses into Virginia. The run is all shaded and is through the trail system there in Mayo Lake. It is mostly flat!!!! Please help us to promote this race as we want this race to be one of our our permanent races for the series we are building. If you are excited about what we have done with 2008, WAIT until you see what we have been working on for 2009!!!!! Like always we appreciate everything you guys do to help and if you know of any great races that are looking for a great company hit us up! http://fsseries.com/triathlons_mayo_lake.php
Our goal for this race is 400 participants!!!!!!

Edited by keyone 2008-08-05 2:37 PM
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Mayo Lake Triathlon September 6th Rss Feed