Other Resources My Cup of Joe » VMA's Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply
2008-09-08 8:43 AM

User image

Expert
A Husker stuck in VA
Subject: VMA's
Did anyone watch this? I made it about half way through the british idiot's talking and swithched the channel. Seems like they went from the normal amjor fanfair to a cheap low key event with an idiot host.

2008-09-08 10:26 AM
in reply to: #1657585

User image

Extreme Veteran
Raleigh
Subject: RE: VMA's

I watched... about half.. and I have to agree with you and add.. that last night's show was one of the worst VMA's and most forgettable shows in years.

Thoughts I had during the show: 

Besides Travis from Blink (he was one of the few reasons I watched) ...Where are the musicians and the bands one is dying to see... that have at least 3 or 4 great cds we all love? is mtv operating on a deficit this year too?... those tacky signs on the limos at arrival = cheap and tacky! ... why was a music show hosted on the Paramount lot?... musicians are not actors and vice versa... this video that brit was awarded for 3 x's... um...never herard of it or saw it... not on radio or youtube or sirius dance channel... and yet she got the big 3 awards.... kid rock... wow... how sorry was that... and the tiny auditorium all were crammed into.... = sorry! it was like a highschool talent night size place.

Maybe i'm too old to get it? lol.  

2008-09-08 2:03 PM
in reply to: #1657585

Subject: RE: VMA's
And here I thought you were talking about Marine Corps Harrier squadrons...
New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » VMA's Rss Feed