General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Tour de Orlando : Official Thread Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-12-12 8:01 AM

User image

Veteran
Brentwood, Tennessee
Subject: Tour de Orlando : Official Thread

OK, time to start talking smack!   Who's working it, who's gonna show up and hope to finish?

So far Mike it is just the 2 of us.  When are we going to actually sign up?  I am watching the web site, there is a 450 limit but only like 30 people signed up.  My question is, for anybody that may join this group that has done it is this...  What is the actual course, you know, the 59 miles NOT being timed??  Is it a version of the FL challenge course we rode before, (that was only 57, so it would have to be modified) or some totally different trek??  Also, do people go up time trial version or do they just roll along in a group and attack the hills as they come to them?  I understand the first timed section is like 1/2 mile from the start.  Also, how much SAG is there??  I do not want to carry a ton of water up these hills if there is SAG at the top.  Hell, I will start with zero water in the bottles if SAG is early because that first timed section is right away.

Edited by gremlin327 2008-12-12 8:08 AM
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Tour de Orlando : Official Thread Rss Feed