General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Sports Bra Reviews!! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-01-28 11:14 AM

Subject: Sports Bra Reviews!!

I find it utterly disappointing that try as I may, I could not find one website dedicated to the review of sports bras for triathlons or sports bras for running in general. I feel that it is an essential piece of information especially since many of us are attempting to buy online where these bras tend to be cheaper and honestly who has the time to go to a lot of stores to try on different bras only to find when running that they are too tight or do not dry fast enough after the swim and cause chaffing.

I think a thread with a rating system is in order. Rate your sports bras and shorts on a five star scale. Please write the name and brand of the sports bra or shorts and a link if possible. Write the pro’s and con’s of the sports bra or even tri shorts.

For example:
Con
Sports bra is completely see through
Pro
It dries extremely fast  

Be specific. Also please write your size so we can get an idea of how it will fit our girls. 

I believe this information will be able to help many other women who are struggling to find that essential piece of equipment that can truly make or break your race.  As women, we should all strive to help one another especially in this area haha.

If you want information about a certain sports bra ask and you (hopefully) shall receive.

Personally I am looking for information about the De Soto, Carrera Bra Top. Is it supportive enough, comfortable?

http://www.teamestrogen.com/prodDE_WCB9.html

2009-01-28 7:09 PM
in reply to: #1933559

Regular
Lone Star State
Subject: RE: Sports Bra Reviews!!
I am 6' tall but only have a 30" inseam. My height is all in my torso and I can never find a bra top that is long enough. Any ideas for a longer tri top?
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Sports Bra Reviews!! Rss Feed