General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Fundraiser for American Heart Association while racing IM Wisconsin Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-03-24 2:38 PM

New user

Subject: Fundraiser for American Heart Association while racing IM Wisconsin
My name is Taino Johnston and I have been competing in triathlons for the past four years. On September 11, 2005, I will be competing in my first Ironman distance event in Madison, Wisconsin. While training for this event, I will also be raising money for further research into heart disease, which is something that has affected my family. Please join me in supporting the fight against heart disease as I compete at Ironman Wisconsin!

I choose the American Heart Association as my beneficiary because my father, aunt and grandmother all died from heart related problems. In case you didn't know, coronary heart disease is America's No. 1 killer. Stroke is No. 3 and a leading cause of serious disability. That's why it's so important to reduce your risk factors, know the warning signs, and know how to respond quickly and properly if warning signs occur.

If you would like to support the American Heart Association and my fundraising effort, please use the below link and enter a tax-deductible contribution that will be directed to the American Heart Association. All levels of contribution are greatly appreciated.

http://www.active.com/donate/imwisconsin/taino

Thank you for your support and if possible, please forward this message along to as many people as you would like so that we can all make a difference.

Thank you very much for your support!
Taino Johnston

2005-03-24 6:27 PM
in reply to: #133771

User image

Elite
Chicago
Subject: RE: Fundraiser for American Heart Association while racing IM Wisconsin

Oh, me too, me too, me too!!  Donate to my IM Charity Fundraiser!

www.active.com/donate/imwisconsin/yes

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Fundraiser for American Heart Association while racing IM Wisconsin Rss Feed