General Discussion Triathlon Talk » San Diego International Triathlon - International Course : Official Thread Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-06-14 6:48 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Southern California
Subject: San Diego International Triathlon - International Course : Official Thread

Getting a little nervous about the climb up to Cabrillo.  Anyone who has done this one before: how is that climb?

2009-06-15 8:49 AM
in reply to: #2216817

User image

Elite
San Diego
Subject: RE: San Diego International Triathlon - International Course : Official Thread

cjhild - 2009-06-14 4:48 PM

Getting a little nervous about the climb up to Cabrillo.  Anyone who has done this one before: how is that climb?

It's been a while since I have climbed that hill. It's not too bad. I believe it elevates in 3 sections and the hardest part is the last few feet. Other than that, if you are nervous, you could spin up the hill and save your legs for the rollers and the gradual climb into the park. I have found that the rollers (inside the park) take more out you than the climb anyway. The good news is, you will be screaming all the way back to T2.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » San Diego International Triathlon - International Course : Official Thread Rss Feed