General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » WTB: Speedplay x pedals......with cleats Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2009-10-11 9:24 AM

User image

Pro
The Land of Ice and Snow
Subject: WTB: Speedplay x pedals......with cleats
Have decided that I need to try the Speedplays with the max amount of float so I think the X  is what I need.........

Would prefer the stainless steel X2 but would take any really.

Anybody?

2009-10-12 12:25 AM
in reply to: #2453699

User image

Austell, GA
Subject: RE: WTB: Speedplay x pedals......with cleats
SpeedPlay X/2 Stainless Pedal System $100.00

The Speedplay X Series' innovative design and unrestricted float changed the shape of clipless pedals and continues to prove that user-friendliness, comfort, and improved performance are all attainable in a simple, lightweight package. The unique shape of X pedals provides knee-saving lateral rotation, without the self-centering action inherent in most pedals - your knees don't have to work against spring tension. The compact, low-profile shape of X pedals positions your foot closer to the spindle for optimal power transmission and unmatched cornering clearance. And their dual-sided design ensures easy entry and exit. X Series Pedals were Speedplay's first double-sided design and earned a prestigious Designers Choice Award from ID Magazine, the premier publication in the field of industrial design.

You can check out a picture at the following link:
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/bik/1417272417.html
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » WTB: Speedplay x pedals......with cleats Rss Feed