General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Performance Customer Service Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-05-26 3:32 PM

User image

Expert
Evergreen, Colorado
Bronze member
Subject: Performance Customer Service

I know there have been some threads here in the past complaining about the customer service at Performance Bike.  Just wanted to share my latest story - kind of funny...

So I get home from work the other night to find a package waiting for me from Performance.  I'm all jazzed to be getting something, until I realized I haven't actually ordered anything from them.  I open it up, and inside are a size large pair of men's MTB shorts.  The invoice has my name and Team Performance number, but the credit card listed is Mastercard (I don't own a Mastercard).  So I figure they've mailed someone else's order to me, and figure I'll call and return it the next day....

The next day when I get home, my neighbor is outside and wants to know if I've gotten any packages addressed to him lately (they have the same last name as us, so we get our mail mixed up all the time).  Turns out he called and placed the order, told them his name and address and they just automatically sent it to me - I guess they looked in the database, saw my last name and street and put it under my account even though he gave them his own address and info.

Anyhow, at least he figured out where they sent it before I returned it.  He got a free shipping upgrade by using my performance # and I got some Team Performance points out of the deal

Seriously though, I understand we have the same last name and street and all, but how could they mistake "Dean" for "Stacey" in the computer?  Seems a little messed up to me!!

2005-05-26 9:01 PM
in reply to: #164054

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Performance Customer Service Rss Feed