General Discussion Race Reports! » 2009 Monster Mash 5k/10k - Sam Houston Race Park Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

2009 Monster Mash 5k/10k - Sam Houston Race Park - Run10 Mile

View Member's Race Log View other race reports
Houston, Texas
United States
ONURMARK Race Productions
Total Time = 00m
Overall Rank = /
Age Group =
Age Group Rank = 0/
Pre-race routine:

Much to my chagrin,I strained my hamstring Friday running up a hill to get to the bookstore in the mall. Yep, that is what I did. I was buying Bowerman and the Men of Oregon and my sister had given me a gift card to purchase items on. I had a balance of 10 dollars left on it, but had left my debit card in the car. The salesclerk held up the line so I could run to the car and run back. The bookstore, situated on a slight hill, was just a mere 200 meters from my car. 200 meters. Would you not know it, but I strained the bugger. I ran 7 miles later on at a striding 7:30 pace, but it was throbbing afterward. My race was done. I took Saturday off and ran yesterday, but the aftereffects are there. I am going to get ART done today on it. I still have the TXU Turkey Trot November 26 to shoot for. I am not done yet.
Run
  • 00m
  • 6.21 miles
  •  min/mile
Post race

Last updated: 2009-10-01 12:00 AM
Running
00:00:00 | 06.21 miles |  min/mile
Age Group: 0/
Overall: 0/
Performance:
Course:
Keeping cool Drinking
Post race
Weight change: %
Overall:
Mental exertion [1-5]
Physical exertion [1-5]
Good race?
Evaluation
Course challenge
Organized?
Events on-time?
Lots of volunteers?
Plenty of drinks?
Post race activities:
Race evaluation [1-5]

{postbutton}
2009-11-02 10:01 AM

Regular
Houston
Subject: 2009 Monster Mash 5k/10k - Sam Houston Race Park
General Discussion-> Race Reports!
{postbutton}
General Discussion Race Reports! » 2009 Monster Mash 5k/10k - Sam Houston Race Park Rss Feed