General Discussion Triathlon Talk » looking for someone to train with in Santa Maria CA? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-05-31 11:20 AM

Subject: looking for someone to train with in Santa Maria CA?
Hey I am looking for someone to train with in the Santa Maria/San Luis Obispo, CA area? Let me know if anyone is close

2005-05-31 2:51 PM
in reply to: #165934

Regular
San Luis Obispo, CA
Subject: RE: looking for someone to train with in Santa Maria CA?
I train in San Luis Obispo on my own. (I bike and run by myself and I swim with a group.) One of the trainers at my gym is trying to organize some group workouts for the SLO triathlon in July, but I haven't gotten a scheule yet. She indicated that some of the training may be in the South County as she generally works at the Arroyo Grande gym and most of her clients are at that location. I let you know if she puts a training schedule together.
2005-05-31 3:44 PM
in reply to: #166117

Subject: RE: looking for someone to train with in Santa Maria CA?
Sounds good. I am a former college athlete and ex-military but I am just starting this Trialtlon thing. I have always wanted to do it and finally I am. So I am looking for someone not necessarily to train with, but maybe for advice and other things like once a week. SO let me know. thanks
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » looking for someone to train with in Santa Maria CA? Rss Feed