General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Who uses FRS nutrition? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-11-17 10:43 AM

User image

Pro
Seacoast, NH!
Subject: Who uses FRS nutrition?

Anybody?  I'm going to send out an order for their free trial.  Just wondering if anyone out there has tried it and is happy with it.  If you can compare it to HEED or Endura or Gatorade Endurance that would be AWESOME! 

Thanks in advance!

2009-11-17 1:03 PM
in reply to: #2517662

User image

Modesto, California
Subject: RE: Who uses FRS nutrition?
jgerbodegrant - 2009-11-17 8:43 AM

Anybody?  I'm going to send out an order for their free trial.  Just wondering if anyone out there has tried it and is happy with it.  If you can compare it to HEED or Endura or Gatorade Endurance that would be AWESOME! 

Thanks in advance!

I tried it and thought it was ok, for a free sample, I dont think I would buy any though. Ok flavor, just didnt do anything for me.
 It is a energy drink, Heed and GE are fluid replacement drinks, just so you are aware. Lance Armstrong promotes the drink, what can you expect from part owner!
2009-11-17 1:55 PM
in reply to: #2518066

User image

Pro
Seacoast, NH!
nevergivin - 2009-11-17 2:03 PM

Thanks in advance!

I tried it and thought it was ok, for a free sample, I dont think I would buy any though. Ok flavor, just didnt do anything for me.
 It is a energy drink, Heed and GE are fluid replacement drinks, just so you are aware. Lance Armstrong promotes the drink, what can you expect from part owner!

Definitely good to know.....thought it was fluid replacement.  Are they pushing it to be stacked with another fluid or is their intention to push it as a catch all?
2009-11-20 10:07 AM
in reply to: #2518246

User image

Modesto, California
jgerbodegrant - 2009-11-17 11:55 AM
nevergivin - 2009-11-17 2:03 PM

Thanks in advance!

Definitely good to know.....thought it was fluid replacement.  Are they pushing it to be stacked with another fluid or is their intention to push it as a catch all?

No, I think its advertised as an energy drink, although it does appear to mislead, hu! I think its designed to be an all natural energy choice over the typical Monster, Rock Star stuff out there, nothing more.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Who uses FRS nutrition? Rss Feed