General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Parking in downtown milwaukee Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-01-26 4:25 PM

User image

Expert
Portland
Subject: Parking in downtown milwaukee
A quick question for those milwaukeeians...My wife and I live downtown, and we have yet to find a safe (inexpensive) place for our guests to park their cars. We don't have any guest parking at our building, and all the garage parking isn't really overnight, and if you do park overnight your looking at $20+. Just curious if anyone knows of anything in or close to downtown thats good safe parking for any guests we may have? We don't mind if its a mile or two away, we can drive to pick them up, we just want to make sure its safe.

Edited by menglo 2010-01-26 4:27 PM

2010-01-28 3:02 PM
in reply to: #2635980

User image

Veteran
Germantown, WI
Subject: RE: Parking in downtown milwaukee
For work I park in a structure on the corner of Plankinton and Michigan.  It is a 3 story structure and I believe the roof (uncovered) spots are avaliable for overnight parking.  It is a secured structure where you need a card or a parking ticket to get access to the upper levels.  Our office services department called over and confirmed it is available but didn't ask the price.  I don't think it is that much because it is the same structure the Residence Inn uses for its guests.  The phone number if you want to call is 273-7241 (I think the company that runs it is ImPark).
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Parking in downtown milwaukee Rss Feed