General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Nashua NH YMCA Tri Club Open House and Greater Nashua Y Tri Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-03-25 12:11 PM

User image

Expert
Bedford, NH
Subject: Nashua NH YMCA Tri Club Open House and Greater Nashua Y Tri
I just wanted to let everyone know about a few events the Greater Nashua YMCA has coming up for triathletes.  These are taking place in NH, but for people that live around the NH border like myself, it may not be too far away:

On Monday, 3/29 and Wednesday, 3/31, at 7pm both nights, there will be an open house at the Nashua YMCA about the Tri Club swim class that is offered at this YMCA.  More details will be given at the event, but this class is geared towards triathletes looking to improve/work on their swimming.  The class is offered Monday and Wednesday nights from 7:45pm to 8:45pm and Wednesday morning from 6am to 7pm.  The classes are run by USA swimming certified coaches (I am one of them) and we work with athletes of all levels.  We focus on helping people improve their technique as well as get faster.  We also do a lot of race specific drills and simulations.  The open house will be followed by our class.  We will be allowing people that are interested in joining the class join us in the pool for night so please bring your suit, goggle, etc. if you are interested in doing so.

Also, the Greater Nashua YMCA will be hosting its first annual Sprint triathlon in Merrimack this year on 6/20 (Father's Day).  I've been helping organize this race and it really should be a great event and a lot of fun for the whole family!  For more information about this event, please go to:  http://nashuaytri.com
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Nashua NH YMCA Tri Club Open House and Greater Nashua Y Tri Rss Feed