General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Beginner Full Ironman Plan Group Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 16

2013-08-12 1:50 AM
in reply to: mx119

User image

Co Louth, Ireland
Subject: RE: Beginner Full Ironman Plan Group
Can you do the bike focused week and then go back to the run focused one - all be it a modified version? I agree with the post above in that your overall fitness should get you through as the IM run will be very different anyway to a normal run. I have a mild version of PF - only really bothers me in the morning so haven't bothered adjusting at all. I'm 2weeks out (AHHHHHHHH!!!) from my first IM - so this is only from my own experience and opinion!

2013-08-12 4:32 AM
in reply to: grahamclarke_6

User image

Welllington, NZ
Originally posted by grahamclarke_6

Can you do the bike focused week and then go back to the run focused one - all be it a modified version? I agree with the post above in that your overall fitness should get you through as the IM run will be very different anyway to a normal run. I have a mild version of PF - only really bothers me in the morning so haven't bothered adjusting at all. I'm 2weeks out (AHHHHHHHH!!!) from my first IM - so this is only from my own experience and opinion!

Graham, good luck with your first IM! Despite probably feeling like you're not ready, the BT plan will get you to the end!

Lewis.
2013-08-12 8:50 PM
in reply to: lbishop

Thanks everyone for the replies.

I guess I kind of panicked when I got the news I would have to take a month off. I was replacing my runs with bike/swims, but was not sure how I would handle a week of mostly running. In hindsight, I should have just stayed on schedule.

I will probably redo the week I missed in the next couple weeks and finish on schedule.

Good luck to everyone else on their plans.

FYI the Plantars is better, I am back up to 14 miles (albeit slow)
2013-08-12 9:40 PM
in reply to: mx119

User image

Welllington, NZ
Originally posted by mx119

Thanks everyone for the replies.

I guess I kind of panicked when I got the news I would have to take a month off. I was replacing my runs with bike/swims, but was not sure how I would handle a week of mostly running. In hindsight, I should have just stayed on schedule.

I will probably redo the week I missed in the next couple weeks and finish on schedule.

Good luck to everyone else on their plans.

FYI the Plantars is better, I am back up to 14 miles (albeit slow)

mx119,

Don't try and redo that week unless you are sure you're able to handle it. It'll be worse doing a run-focused week now if you've not built up to it slowly and you'll end up risking getting (more) injured. Only you will be able to tell how much you can handle, but remember, it's always better to arrive at the start line undertrained that not arrive at all.

Good luck!

Lewis.
2013-08-13 1:09 AM

User image

Co Louth, Ireland
Originally posted by lbishop

Graham, good luck with your first IM! Despite probably feeling like you're not ready, the BT plan will get you to the end!

Lewis.

cheers Lewis - yeah its a bit nerve wracking wondering if you've done enough but I'm just sticking to the plan for the last couple of weeks - no point doing anything else now. Have you used the plan? See you did IMNZ this year - how'd that go for you?

Graham
2013-08-13 1:20 AM

User image

Welllington, NZ

cheers Lewis - yeah its a bit nerve wracking wondering if you've done enough but I'm just sticking to the plan for the last couple of weeks - no point doing anything else now. Have you used the plan? See you did IMNZ this year - how'd that go for you?

Graham

Graham,

Yes, i used the BT plan for the last 2 years. IMNZ 2012 was a washout/cancelled and as it was my first IM i was wondering all the way to the actual day if i'd done enough. I had done about 90% of the plan and on the day, i knew it had prepared me enough even without actually doing it.

Second time round i had a few injuries and basically jumped in and did the last 4 months of the plan, but i had done a fair bit of bike training before that. I know now (after having done my first full IM) that i should have done the whole plan (i really only achieved about 70% of it), but i was struggling through a knee issue and torn calf and to be honest i was a little demotivated. However, doing that last 4 months or so also saw me through, although i have said, i didn't do much run training.

IMNZ 2013 was awesome thanks. The day was perfect (completely opposite to 2012). A few issues for me on the day (but who doesn't get those!) and a slow run, but despite those adjustments i made it through in less than 1hr outside my goal time (which i knew was optimistic given my situation).

So, 2 years doing the BT plan, i know (as many people here say) it will get you through. If you managed to keep with the plan and do the majority of it you'll do great. And remember to enjoy the day! Cheers,

Lewis.

2013-08-13 2:12 AM

User image

Co Louth, Ireland

Graham

Graham,

Yes, i used the BT plan for the last 2 years. IMNZ 2012 was a washout/cancelled and as it was my first IM i was wondering all the way to the actual day if i'd done enough. I had done about 90% of the plan and on the day, i knew it had prepared me enough even without actually doing it.

Second time round i had a few injuries and basically jumped in and did the last 4 months of the plan, but i had done a fair bit of bike training before that. I know now (after having done my first full IM) that i should have done the whole plan (i really only achieved about 70% of it), but i was struggling through a knee issue and torn calf and to be honest i was a little demotivated. However, doing that last 4 months or so also saw me through, although i have said, i didn't do much run training.

IMNZ 2013 was awesome thanks. The day was perfect (completely opposite to 2012). A few issues for me on the day (but who doesn't get those!) and a slow run, but despite those adjustments i made it through in less than 1hr outside my goal time (which i knew was optimistic given my situation).

So, 2 years doing the BT plan, i know (as many people here say) it will get you through. If you managed to keep with the plan and do the majority of it you'll do great. And remember to enjoy the day! Cheers,

Lewis.

thanks for that - great hearing from someone who's used it and thatit worked for them. I've pretty much stuck to the plan right through - missed a couple of sessions here and there - just to let the body recover but I think thats normal! Just want to finish - have a rough idea of the swim & bike splits I'd like, run will be a lottery but I've done the sessions so hoping its not too bad! Thanks again!
2013-09-01 6:34 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Tx
I'm doing the BT beginner plan (HR) and headed into the max weeks of the plan. I'm a newbie and have never done anything like this, so wondering if I should cut out a few runs and add some biking. Reason is I want to be as strong as possible on the bike and the long runs are harder to recover from... so was thinking about cutting the long runs 10-20% shorter and adding some bike... thoughts?
2013-09-02 1:53 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Welllington, NZ
Originally posted by pistuo

I'm doing the BT beginner plan (HR) and headed into the max weeks of the plan. I'm a newbie and have never done anything like this, so wondering if I should cut out a few runs and add some biking. Reason is I want to be as strong as possible on the bike and the long runs are harder to recover from... so was thinking about cutting the long runs 10-20% shorter and adding some bike... thoughts?

Hey, well done on getting to the later stages!

These plans are designed with a view of getting the most out each discipline and normally i would say that unless you have a specific reason for favouring the replacement of run session with bike sessions, stick with it.

However, saying that, lots of people choose to make their bike stronger at the cost of the run, mostly as you spend the majority of time on the bike for the most distance. Strengthening your bike also helps ensuring you feel better leading into the run. And as you have pointed out, the recovery time is shorter than that needed for the longer run sessions.

Realistically, I reckon if you're in the high weeks without any issues so far, then doing what you're considering would be fine. These plans are definitively flexible enough for some movement within the specified workouts.

Lewis.

Edited by lbishop 2013-09-02 1:54 AM
2013-09-02 8:05 AM

User image

Graham

Graham,

Lewis.

Why was IMNZ 2012 a wash out?
2013-09-02 8:11 AM

User image

does this 'forum group' just keep rolling... from year to year.

so if I want to start training for IMWI 2014, do I start posting here?

2013-09-02 2:28 PM
in reply to: tarmac52

User image

Welllington, NZ
Originally posted by tarmac52

Why was IMNZ 2012 a wash out?

It was cancelled on the Saturday due to a freak storm that hit NZ and rolled through in a day. On the day there were people surfing (not windsurfing) on the lake which is something I've never seen and am not likely to again! It was the right call, it would have been carnage on the bike even if they had of cancelled the swim. They did run a 70.3 on the Sunday for those that did not have to leave though but I and many others were understandably disappointed and can't really say we enjoyed the day! Still that's just how it was!

Cheers, Lewis.
2013-09-02 2:31 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Welllington, NZ
Originally posted by tarmac52

does this 'forum group' just keep rolling... from year to year.

so if I want to start training for IMWI 2014, do I start posting here?

Hi tarmac,

I guess so. I'm just being active in the group to take up where another poster was, but seems to have left. I used the group a lot in the early days of my training in 2011, mostly reading and taking notes from other peoples posts, but would hate to see it drop off completely. I guess you could go to the specific IMWI thread here ( http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/thread-view.asp... - race reports are here - http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/thread-view.asp... but if you do post here hopefully people will help out where they can.

Lewis.

Edited by lbishop 2013-09-02 2:36 PM
2013-09-02 10:21 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Tx

Hey, well done on getting to the later stages!

These plans are designed with a view of getting the most out each discipline and normally i would say that unless you have a specific reason for favouring the replacement of run session with bike sessions, stick with it.

However, saying that, lots of people choose to make their bike stronger at the cost of the run, mostly as you spend the majority of time on the bike for the most distance. Strengthening your bike also helps ensuring you feel better leading into the run. And as you have pointed out, the recovery time is shorter than that needed for the longer run sessions.

Realistically, I reckon if you're in the high weeks without any issues so far, then doing what you're considering would be fine. These plans are definitively flexible enough for some movement within the specified workouts.

Lewis.

Well, this week is 12 hours on the bike, 3 on the run and then 9.5 on the bike and 5 running next week (incl 2 - 2hr runs)... I'm wondering if I can cut 1 of the 2 runs down to just an hour and add 2 hours of biking next week...
2013-09-02 11:59 PM
in reply to: pistuo

User image

Welllington, NZ
Well, this week is 12 hours on the bike, 3 on the run and then 9.5 on the bike and 5 running next week (incl 2 - 2hr runs)... I'm wondering if I can cut 1 of the 2 runs down to just an hour and add 2 hours of biking next week...

What weeks of the plan are you in (is it the 20 week free plan)? Anyway, by the way it goes B:12-R:3 to B:9.5-R5 it sounds to me like you're hitting focus weeks? If i were you i would leave these focus weeks as they are but afterwards, if you want to reduce the runs do so but make sure you're still doing your long sessions. A tip with the run training if you are finding recovery too long or getting any soreness, try dropping the intensity down - you will find your run times slower but that's the payoff.

Lewis.
2013-09-03 12:45 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Tx

What weeks of the plan are you in (is it the 20 week free plan)? Anyway, by the way it goes B:12-R:3 to B:9.5-R5 it sounds to me like you're hitting focus weeks? If i were you i would leave these focus weeks as they are but afterwards, if you want to reduce the runs do so but make sure you're still doing your long sessions. A tip with the run training if you are finding recovery too long or getting any soreness, try dropping the intensity down - you will find your run times slower but that's the payoff.

Lewis.

I'm doing the beginner plan that goes by HR (have to be a silver member to get it i think). I'm on week 13 I think... so yeah, I'm in the bulk of the plan. Including this week, bike is: 12, 9.5, 6, 12, 10, 5.5, 3.5, & 1.5 hours.
Including this week, run is: 3, 5,4,5,4, 2, 3.5, & 0.5 hours.

So I'm trying to figure out where/how to get a little more biking in... like strategically what would benefit me the most. I'd say I'm quite even across all 3 sports... and I would like to be stronger on the bike since I feel like it will set me up for a good race.

2013-09-03 5:14 PM

User image

Welllington, NZ
I'm doing the beginner plan that goes by HR (have to be a silver member to get it i think). I'm on week 13 I think... so yeah, I'm in the bulk of the plan. Including this week, bike is: 12, 9.5, 6, 12, 10, 5.5, 3.5, & 1.5 hours.

So I'm trying to figure out where/how to get a little more biking in... like strategically what would benefit me the most. I'd say I'm quite even across all 3 sports... and I would like to be stronger on the bike since I feel like it will set me up for a good race.

Thanks for that, i can't see that plan. I would like for some others to chirp in with opinions (probably more experienced than me too) but i've just compared your plan with the free one. It does look to be formed slightly differently but you definatively seem to be in the focus weeks with week 15 being your recovery week.

Training is a funny thing, there really is no one-plan-fits-all scenario. My first IM i followed the plan pretty well and am confident i would have had a good race had it not been cancelled. The 2nd year, i adjusted it quite heavily after my own feedback from the previous years training (and injury) and did what you are wanting to do - increase the bike at the cost of the run. It worked fine.

Looking at your training ahead, if you are happy with your run ability and want to increase your bike times then i'd say go for it. Not sure how many sessions you're doing but perhaps drop one run session (not the long or the recoverys though) and increase bike time. I guess realistically you might drop off an hour of run time and perhaps add 2-3 hours bike time - be careful though not to add too much.

Anyone else got any advice?

Lewis.
2013-09-05 2:05 AM

User image

Co Louth, Ireland
Hey guys,

Just posting this to show how good the free plan here on BT is and to hopefully aleviate fears for anyone thinking about using it - something I couldn't find when I started thinking about using it - maybe I just didn't look hard enough!

I completed my 1st iron distance race last weekend using the free plan here on BT. A little info on me - I've no real endurance background but been doing tri's for about 4 years - a handful of sprints and olympics and 1 HIM distance before this year and 1 as part of my training. I use a older model road bike with clip on tri bars, train alone so no club or coach, have a 40hr/wk job, commute 10hrs /wk, married with a soon to be 2year old daughter.

The race was late August and I started training properly in January - well before the 20week plan as I wasn't sure I'd be able to jump straight into in. I just repeated versions of the 1st 3 weeks over to build up a good base and get me ready to start the plan in early April i think (I was also sick most of March!).

I stuck to the plan almost exactly (had to change the order of days to fit them in a bit), missed a handul (no more than 5-10) of sessions due to other factors & a couple just to get some more recovery. Nearly all the 2 a day sessions were done as back to backs, or swim in pool or lake, drive home and do the next session. I went by HR and tried to relate that directly to the RPE & it seemed to work for me. I swapped around 2 of the theme weeks (think it was wks 11&12) just to make better use of my schedule to get more swims in for that week. I did more OWS than it outlined but stuck roughly to the workout even if it was in the lake.

I had constant doubts throughout as to if I was doing enough, especially on the bike as its my weakest leg in every tri I've done!

Fast forward to race day and everything went really well for me. Swim was about bang on what I expected (1-10) without over doing it, bike went amazingly well (for me) - 6-03 (about an hour ahead of what i predicted based on training) - again never felt like I over did it and HR data confirmed this.
Run went as well as expected 4-30 - probably slower than what I'd trained at but I guess thats normal after 180km on the bike! Finished in 11-52 - way ahead of my best target and felt great throughtout (reatively speaking!)

All my logs are up to date, race report is also done, if anyone wants to look through to get an idea of how it looked in reality. I've only completed one but if anyone has any questions fell free to message me.
2013-09-05 4:05 AM

User image

Co Louth, Ireland

Thanks for that, i can't see that plan. I would like for some others to chirp in with opinions (probably more experienced than me too) but i've just compared your plan with the free one. It does look to be formed slightly differently but you definatively seem to be in the focus weeks with week 15 being your recovery week.

Training is a funny thing, there really is no one-plan-fits-all scenario. My first IM i followed the plan pretty well and am confident i would have had a good race had it not been cancelled. The 2nd year, i adjusted it quite heavily after my own feedback from the previous years training (and injury) and did what you are wanting to do - increase the bike at the cost of the run. It worked fine.

Looking at your training ahead, if you are happy with your run ability and want to increase your bike times then i'd say go for it. Not sure how many sessions you're doing but perhaps drop one run session (not the long or the recoverys though) and increase bike time. I guess realistically you might drop off an hour of run time and perhaps add 2-3 hours bike time - be careful though not to add too much.

Anyone else got any advice?

Lewis.

I'm no expert (see post above!) but would agree with Lewis in looking ahead - if its anything like the free plan you will be starting into 4,5 & 6hr rides over the coming weeks. You also don't want to drop your long run. To get decent gains on the bike at this stage i'd guess you'd have to go fairly hard on an hour or 2 ride which has knock on effect into other sessions. Bike sessions also tend to be longer and more time consuming which coming into you peak weeks is another consideration.
2013-09-24 7:34 AM
in reply to: Tri Take Me Away

I'm currently in week four of this plan. I don't have a race in mind, I just thought I would do the first month and see how it felt. My base was a couple of years of semi-regular crossfit, but I got tired of the injuries (I'm just not made to do 100 pullups in a single workout without getting shoulder pain). I plan on eventually selecting a race, and doing some maintenance work between now and the natural week 20 start date based on that.

So far though, it's been a good plan for me. I'm good with the runs and the cycling, and have been fairly pleased with how well I've been able to stay with the plan. However, that's just for running and cycling. I don't have any issues with swim distances (I swam competitively when I was younger), but it's been difficult for me to get to the pool with any regularity (I travel a lot in my job). With that said, I do have a question about the swims. Mainly, how long is it recommended you wait between warm-up and swim, and between sets in the main swim? I know that may sound like a silly question, but I'm the type who really needs direction...

BTW, I'm 49, will be 50 in April, and intend to do a full IM before then. The main concern I have is getting hurt. I don't care about my time, my goal is to finish, and I absolutely believe that if I stay healthy and follow the plan I will.
2013-09-24 10:56 PM
in reply to: btellington

User image

Welllington, NZ
Originally posted by btellington

I'm currently in week four of this plan. I don't have a race in mind, I just thought I would do the first month and see how it felt. My base was a couple of years of semi-regular crossfit, but I got tired of the injuries (I'm just not made to do 100 pullups in a single workout without getting shoulder pain). I plan on eventually selecting a race, and doing some maintenance work between now and the natural week 20 start date based on that.

So far though, it's been a good plan for me. I'm good with the runs and the cycling, and have been fairly pleased with how well I've been able to stay with the plan. However, that's just for running and cycling. I don't have any issues with swim distances (I swam competitively when I was younger), but it's been difficult for me to get to the pool with any regularity (I travel a lot in my job). With that said, I do have a question about the swims. Mainly, how long is it recommended you wait between warm-up and swim, and between sets in the main swim? I know that may sound like a silly question, but I'm the type who really needs direction...

BTW, I'm 49, will be 50 in April, and intend to do a full IM before then. The main concern I have is getting hurt. I don't care about my time, my goal is to finish, and I absolutely believe that if I stay healthy and follow the plan I will.

Hi,

Wow! Doing the plan BEFORE commiting to a race, that is good going!

First thing i'd say is to plan your IM now, book the race, arrange all the other details like accomodation, get friends and family on board (important for your first one) and then set out your training schedule.

The first part of the plan (and most i believe) is the build phase. This is just getting you used to training while building up some time and distance at a relatively easy pace. If you find you have more time, it is perfectly acceptable to do a build phase again as long as you make sure you're getting in your recovery weeks. Once you set you IM/date you'll know more about how your schedule can be planned. My first IM i did the first 10 weeks of the 20wk half-IM plan and then jumped into the full IM plan for a total of 30 weeks.

Sounds like you're confident with the swim and I can't help there as i only made sure i did distance swim training to make sure i could cover the 4k. I did not follow the swim plan with drills etc, just made sure i covered the distances.

It's obviously true that as an older athlete you do have to be aware of recovery to avoid injuries, but take it easy and don't be afraid to chuck in an extra recovery session here and there and you'll get there. Once you'e done your first event you'll feel more confident on speeding up/mixing up the training for the next one.

Cheers, Lewis.

2013-09-27 4:06 PM
in reply to: btellington

User image

Co Louth, Ireland
Originally posted by btellington

way to go with the training! I can 100% now say that this plan will get you to the finish - and in pretty decent shape too! I followed the plan almost exactly and never had any injury concerns throughout the training, yes I was tired, yes I was sore, I felt bet up at times but never injured! I also did the first 3-4 weeks a couple of times before starting the flan for real jsut to build my base and get used to the frequency of the sessions - thats the hardest part in my opinion - not the distance, paces etc.
As for your swim question - I'm no swim coach but for endurance sessions i was only leaving about 20secs between sets, for the speed and technique sets it was a bit longer to get the most from it without compromosing technique. If your struggling with the swims sesions I'd at least try to get in the longer sessions if possible.
As Lewis said above - if your confident you will get there then book the race ASAP to give you more focus - but it sounds like that will be the least of your problems!
Good luck

Graham
2013-09-27 5:31 PM

User image

Roch-cha-cha

Hey guys,

Just posting this to show how good the free plan here on BT is and to hopefully aleviate fears for anyone thinking about using it - something I couldn't find when I started thinking about using it - maybe I just didn't look hard enough!....

Wow, your post is exactly what I was looking for! I started looking at the free plan this week, as I signed up for Ironman Lake Placid 2014 as my first IM.

Shameless cheesy intro:

I'm a nurse in a busy burn and trauma intensive care unit. I've done a few dus and tris, and when I volunteered at IMLP this year, I drank the Kool Aid my other friends did and signed up the next morning. I am training with 5 friends who are also racing IMLP, and I am a member of Team Red White and Blue

Looking forward to some good training!
2013-11-01 10:26 PM
in reply to: kristaae

User image

Extreme Veteran
Tx
I just finished my first full IM distance using this plan and it worked very well for me. Thought I would post my background for anyone considering this plan.

2010 - first got into Tri's. Did 2 Sprints that year.
2011 - did a HIM in the Spring using the BT HIM beginner plan.
2012 - did a marathon in Feb using a beginner training plan.
Leading up to the marathon in 2012, my training basically consisted of jogging. Following the marathon, I wasn't in that great of shape and I didn't do much physical activity for 10 months (gained about 25 lbs). Then I got the idea to go for a full IM. I started building some base at the beginning of 2013 and from Jan - May I was getting in probably an avg of 8-10 hours of training per week. My training plan started in June (BT Beginner plan using HR but not doing the core work). I completed probably about 70% of the swimming, 90% of the running & 110% of the biking. This was the first time I have ever trained using HR. I highly recommend it! I've used RPE in the past and it has been very hard for me to gauge RPE during a race with adrenaline pumping. However, using HR during my IM worked like a charm. I started the run feeling very good and was able to complete my IM in 13:40 (quite a bit better than I thought I would for my first with a beginner plan). And I still had gas in the tank after finishing.

If you use the BT HR plan, go ahead and pony up for the Silver membership. It's well worth it b/c it will not only let you drop all your WO's into your calendar, but it will also let you drag and drop WO's from one day to another. At the beginning of each week, I would move the WO's around to best fit my work and family schedule. It is a great tool!

Feel free to message me and Q's you have about this plan. I highly recommend some base WO's before you begin the 20-week plan... especially if you haven't done much. If you complete this plan, it will get you to the finish line.
2013-11-04 12:58 AM

User image

Welllington, NZ

I just finished my first full IM distance using this plan and it worked very well for me. Thought I would post my background for anyone considering this plan.

2010 - first got into Tri's. Did 2 Sprints that year.
2011 - did a HIM in the Spring using the BT HIM beginner plan.
2012 - did a marathon in Feb using a beginner training plan.
Leading up to the marathon in 2012, my training basically consisted of jogging. Following the marathon, I wasn't in that great of shape and I didn't do much physical activity for 10 months (gained about 25 lbs). Then I got the idea to go for a full IM. I started building some base at the beginning of 2013 and from Jan - May I was getting in probably an avg of 8-10 hours of training per week. My training plan started in June (BT Beginner plan using HR but not doing the core work). I completed probably about 70% of the swimming, 90% of the running & 110% of the biking. This was the first time I have ever trained using HR. I highly recommend it! I've used RPE in the past and it has been very hard for me to gauge RPE during a race with adrenaline pumping. However, using HR during my IM worked like a charm. I started the run feeling very good and was able to complete my IM in 13:40 (quite a bit better than I thought I would for my first with a beginner plan). And I still had gas in the tank after finishing.

If you use the BT HR plan, go ahead and pony up for the Silver membership. It's well worth it b/c it will not only let you drop all your WO's into your calendar, but it will also let you drag and drop WO's from one day to another. At the beginning of each week, I would move the WO's around to best fit my work and family schedule. It is a great tool!

Feel free to message me and Q's you have about this plan. I highly recommend some base WO's before you begin the 20-week plan... especially if you haven't done much. If you complete this plan, it will get you to the finish line.

Hey Will,

Congrats on your finish, sounds like you had a good event and well done with the time. Interesting to see your % of workouts achieved, sounds similar to mine first time round. I think it definitively helps putting in a bit more bike work.

Thanks for sharing the tip about the membership, it's something I personally don't have, but sounds like its been useful for you.

Lewis.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Beginner Full Ironman Plan Group Rss Feed  

of 16