General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Feeler: sell my P2C or S22 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 27 Gear Reviews of this product
2010-08-29 7:45 AM

Regular
Round Lake, Illinois
Subject: Feeler: sell my P2C or S22
I had a Felt S22 that developed a crack in one of the seatstays 4 weeks prior to IMWI. To make sure I would be covered for the race, I picked up a used Cervelo P2C. Of course after I did that, Felt said they would replace the frame. So now I own 2 tri-bikes, and I need to get rid of one of them.

Cervelo P2C - Size 58 with full ultegra (10 speed) and Easton Attack TT bars. Wheels are Ritchey DS Pro with Conti 4000 tires (almost new - haven't worn off the flash yet). Just got tuned up with new cables and chain. Would list for around $1700.

Felt S22 - Size 58 with full dura-ace (9 speed). New frame, fork, seatpost, cables, and housings. Wheels are Alex something. They have Conti gatorskins with about 2000 miles (I have a new set of the same tires that I may put on there). Would list for around $1000.

I will sell which ever one has more interest. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Eric
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Feeler: sell my P2C or S22 Rss Feed