General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Tri Monster or other Tri clubs in Chicago Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-10-09 10:39 AM

User image

Subject: Tri Monster or other Tri clubs in Chicago
Hi guys,

Does anyone belong to the Tri Monster club?  I am thinking about joining the Fitness Formula club in Oak Park, and I am very inerested in this Tri Monster triathlon club.  I noticed the prices to join were quite spendy, even on top of the fairly hefty FFC membership.

Basically, is it worth it? Have the group workouts been beneficial.

If not Tri Monster, do you have any experience with other Tri clubs in the Chicago area?  I'm going to do Ironman 70.3 Racine next July and I want to elevate my game.

Thanks,
Matt  

2010-10-10 9:55 PM
in reply to: #3142449

User image

Subject: RE: Tri Monster or other Tri clubs in Chicago
Hi, 

I am part of the CAC tri club in Chicago. I am not sure what your fees are. However, if you divide your fees by the amount of coached training you'll probably find its a good deal.

Personal coaching is about $65 per hour and up! I am using guy named : Craig Strong. look him up!  
2010-10-10 9:55 PM
in reply to: #3142449

User image

Subject: RE: Tri Monster or other Tri clubs in Chicago
Hi, 

I am part of the CAC tri club in Chicago. I am not sure what your fees are. However, if you divide your fees by the amount of coached training you'll probably find its a good deal.

Personal coaching is about $65 per hour and up! I am using guy named : Craig Strong. look him up!  

Attachments
----------------
(0KB - 20 downloads)
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Tri Monster or other Tri clubs in Chicago Rss Feed