General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Good customer service Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-11-05 7:43 AM

Uxbridge
Subject: Good customer service
I recently placed an order with OneTri.com. When I recieved the order the strap on a pair of goggles was defective. I called and left a message. The same day I got  a call back and they had mailed me a new pair with a return label for the broken ones. Always great when you get service. Just wanted to give them a shout out!!!!!

2010-11-05 8:12 AM
in reply to: #3196464

User image

Master
Washington, DC Metro
Subject: RE: Good customer service
Not to steal your thunder, but I'll do 'ya one better.

I ordered a few things directly from Felt and one item delivered was wrong (part number was one number off so simple human error).  So instead of new tri tip brake hoods, I got a pair of BMX grips.  Called 'em up, told 'em the deal, and the girl said she'd ship out the right part that day, and told me not to worry about sending the BMX grips back. 

Kudos to OneTri and Felt!!  Now I just gotta figure out what I'm gonna do with bright purple BMX grips!
2010-11-05 8:24 AM
in reply to: #3196520

User image

On your right
Sous - 2010-11-05 9:12 AM Not to steal your thunder, but I'll do 'ya one better.

I ordered a few things directly from Felt and one item delivered was wrong (part number was one number off so simple human error).  So instead of new tri tip brake hoods, I got a pair of BMX grips.  Called 'em up, told 'em the deal, and the girl said she'd ship out the right part that day, and told me not to worry about sending the BMX grips back. 

Kudos to OneTri and Felt!!  Now I just gotta figure out what I'm gonna do with bright purple BMX grips!

Pay it forward thread in the Classified section.
2010-11-05 8:36 AM
in reply to: #3196537

User image

Master
Washington, DC Metro
Chaderbox - 2010-11-05 9:24 AM
Sous - 2010-11-05 9:12 AM Not to steal your thunder, but I'll do 'ya one better.

Pay it forward thread in the Classified section.

Yea that's the first thing I thought of... just not sure what the "market" for BMX gear is like in here... but I'll probably do that.
2010-11-06 2:19 AM
in reply to: #3196464

User image

Regular
mav - 2010-11-05 7:43 AM I recently placed an order with OneTri.com. When I recieved the order the strap on a pair of goggles was defective. I called and left a message. The same day I got  a call back and they had mailed me a new pair with a return label for the broken ones. Always great when you get service. Just wanted to give them a shout out!!!!!

I'm glad I can help you out!  We all know things often don't go according to plan, so providing good customer service at OneTri.com is really important to me and to the rest of us.  Let me know if there are any problems with the new set of goggles.

-Will 
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Good customer service Rss Feed