General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Online logs/emailed workouts for free. Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-11-19 8:25 PM

User image

Veteran
Highland CA
Subject: Online logs/emailed workouts for free.
I have a plan from a book that I would like to follow. I want to input this plan in on my own and go from there. It happens to be a plan offered by Training Peaks but I bought the book a while ago so I would rather not buy the plan twice. I would also like to have my workout reminders emailed to me. Can anyone suggest a system that can do this for free?

I do not think that BT allows me to enter my own workout plan ahead of time for free and I am not aware of any others.

Any help?

2010-11-19 8:38 PM
in reply to: #3219075

User image

Veteran
Highland CA
Subject: RE: Online logs/emailed workouts for free.
So if I put all of the workout into Outlook and then sinc up my phone it will be there but that sounds like it could be a bit of a pain.

Can this be simplified?
2010-11-20 6:31 AM

User image

Payson, AZ
Google calendar maybe?  You can set up events and have them email you.  Not really sure how big of a pain it would be to enter it all though but it wouldn't suprise me if you could do it all from Excel
2010-11-20 6:48 AM

User image

Expert
Prattville, AL
If you take the time to build a custom plan on BT you can select the option of having daily workouts emailed to you... I did that with the Hal Higdon Half Marathon plan... works like a champ... and the beauty is that once you have it done you will always have access to it again. 
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Online logs/emailed workouts for free. Rss Feed