Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Need help with log Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-08-08 11:47 PM

User image

Veteran
Montreal
Subject: Need help with log
I am a new member and am trying to figure out the training log program. So far so good but there are two things I was unable to do. How do I get my totals (Monthly) to appear in KM and not miles? I enter my daily stats in KM and idividually they appear that way but the mnthly total is always converted to Mi. I remember getting to a set-up page once but can't find it anymore.

Second question, I have registered my two scheduled races in the 'your races' section of the site but I would like it to appear in my training log. Is it not supposed to appear in Green on my calendar to indicate this is race day?

I enjoy the program. I think its a great tool but I find osme of the components are pretty much hit or miss. ...A little help would be appreciated.

By the way I have my first ever Tri in less than two weeks. Its a Sprint and I can't wait.

Thanks

Steve

2005-08-08 11:58 PM
in reply to: #220075

User image

Champion
Subject: RE: Need help with log

the log setup is the top right icon next to the minicalendar....you will find your default unit setting there.

regarding races.  they only show up green in the calendar until after you have entered a race report...so you enter a race report and that day will turn green...which will usually correspond to the calendar month your currently using.

yes, i would like to work on the icons a little more so finding stuff is more 'intuitive'...maybe i include some hover text...thanx for the tips and let me know if this helps.

2005-08-09 12:10 AM
in reply to: #220075

User image

Veteran
Montreal
Subject: RE: Need help with log
Wow..I certainly wasnt expecting such a quick reply. Yes that helps a lot. It was so simple but I just couldnt find it. I think I clicked on every icon before writing my message.

The site is great and the training logs are going to be such a help. It's great to be able to put thoughts down on paper. It makes me question myself more and helps me focus.

Keep up the great work.!

Steve
New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Need help with log Rss Feed