Other Resources My Cup of Joe » A Modest Proposal: Pit Bulls and Humans Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply

of 3

2011-01-25 5:41 PM
in reply to: #3321365

User image

Pro
the Alabama part of Pennsylvania
Subject: RE: A Modest Proposal: Pit Bulls and Humans
Khyron - 2011-01-25 6:33 PM Ontario banned em all, and I'm going to assume they did more research on the subject than the average owner.

http://www.ovma.org/pet_owners/hot_topics/pit_bulls.html

But to take your own point of view, you would then have no problem with me owning and walking my siberian tiger, or my mountain lion, or my black bear? I can point to examples of all 3 that have been tamed well enough not to eat everyone on sight. That doesn't change the fact that they are not domesticated to the same degree as fluffy the house cat.

Also, an attacking poodle or pekenese is a lot easier to deal with than an attacking pitt. And once the jaws have latched on, forget about it - hardest dog to unlatch.

Certain breeds give owners certain kinds of status, unfortunately.

I don't know you would assume there was more research in Ontario's decision than emotion. 

As for the examples of the pet tiger/lion/bear (oh my!), these are clearly still wild animals, who do not have tens of thousands of years being bred or selected for domesticity.  So they remain highly unpredictable creatures.

And it has already been noted here that the idea of a locking jaw in pits is a myth.  If a pekenese bites, it has a small head and can be more easily pried off (or given a good kick to dislodge - I kid!).  A full size poodle?  Not so much.  My golden retreivers were good about giving up something in their mouths that I would want to pry out (e.g. my last slice of pizza.  I have literally taken a piece of pizza out of Mojo's mouth and then given to Nikki - I certainly wasn't going to eat it, but I wasn't going to let him think it was going to work).  But my lab is much less inclined to give up anything even partially edible, and there is nothing short of inflicting harm on him (which I would not do unless it was toxic) that can get him to release something. If he chose to bite a person, I doubt anyone could unlatch him either.

2011-01-25 5:54 PM
in reply to: #3321256

User image

Pro
Bellingham, WA
mmrocker13 - 2011-01-25 4:09 PM

I wouldn't want my child/spouse/self/pet being the victim of a dog bite, either.

The point of listing those articles is simply to show that ANY dog can bite--and that the balance of bites isn't as skewed as most folks think it is. The pit bites, because they are "in the hot seat" so to speak, get their stories boosted to headline fodder (one of those "attacks" you list, for example, wasn't even a bit. The dog was following a woman, she threatened it, problem solved. It gets MENTIONED b/c it's a pit bull.)...but there are LOTS of dog bites that make news...people just don't pay that much attention to it.

The second point of posting is to show how many dog bites of ANY breed is are becuase of irresponsible behavior.

The third is to show that if you start listing all the "incidents" each month, while there are some pit/pit mixes...they are balanced out, if not outweighed by other breeds and mixes.

You are right. According to the CDC study that I read, most dog bites, fatal and non-fatal, are preventable. Irresponsible behavior is a major factor. So what would help curb that (besides eating them)?
2011-01-25 6:06 PM
in reply to: #3320687

User image

Champion
Eat Cheese or Die
Khyron - 2011-01-25 12:18 PM

There are many good owners who have had their PBs just snap on them.

My Pit/mutt has never snapped at anyone.

My parent's shitzu snapped at me, my sister, my aunt, 3 of my sisters friends, my sister again, my grandmother, my aunt again (drew blood) and countless other people

Back up statements with facts or don't make the statement at all so as to not perpetuate inaccurate information.
2011-01-25 7:00 PM

User image

Pro
Twin Cities
And that legislation has worked so well. It's constitutionality has been challenged since day one (and portions of it have been revised and changed b/c of its unconstitutionality). And, what's more...it hasn't DONE anything. There has been no significant decline in dog bites...but a lot of dogs destroyed or rehomed and owners having to make difficult choices.

(And, FWIW, the sponsor of the ontario breed ban...couldn't even pick out a "pit bull" out of a selection of images. Doesn't sound overly well-researched.)
2011-01-25 7:06 PM

User image

Pro
Twin Cities
And, again, I encourage you to read through this collection of news briefs from all over--even just the headlines. Yes, there are "pit bulls" listed in there. But they are NOT in the majority. One month had several different bite articles for the GOLDEN RETREIVER.

Pit bulls do not have magical locking jaws. Their bite strength isn't some super-dog wonder power. Please stop perpetuating that myth.

2011-01-25 7:42 PM
in reply to: #3318911

User image

Champion
Two seat rocket plane

I have been bitten by dogs twice in my life (two separate occassions). Both offenders were cocker spaniels.

I imagine that either dog would have served 6-8 depending on what side dishes were also served. More if accompnied by something substantial like deep-fried kittens, less with lighter fare of the braised hamster variety.

2011-01-25 7:57 PM

User image

Expert

I am in the "ban the owner, not the breed" camp.  My Australian Shepherd is very anxious around small children, and will snap and even bite if he thinks one of us is threatened.  So we are very careful to keep small children away from him, and to keep him away from situations that make him worse.  My Lab won't eat anything unless it's been dead for at least a day (preferably a month or so- all the better to throw up after...and roll in). 

I heard about this group on NPR- this is a great idea- they bring in inner city youths that fight their dogs and show the kids how to train the dogs.  It's brilliant- the kids get respect from the dog, which they desperately need from someone, and therefore the dog becomes more important and valued by the kid. http://www.edfmilwaukee.org/home

The kids on the program were so pumped up that their dogs listened to them- and hearing these kids with prepubertal voices talk about the horrid things they and their friends did to the dogs before was heartbreaking.  That's what we need to fix, not the pits.

2011-01-25 9:55 PM
in reply to: #3321401

User image

Master
Calgary, AB
Silver member
graceful_dave - 2011-01-25 5:06 PM
Khyron - 2011-01-25 12:18 PM There are many good owners who have had their PBs just snap on them.
My Pit/mutt has never snapped at anyone. My parent's shitzu snapped at me, my sister, my aunt, 3 of my sisters friends, my sister again, my grandmother, my aunt again (drew blood) and countless other people Back up statements with facts or don't make the statement at all so as to not perpetuate inaccurate information.

Ok, I'll play:

This list supplements information compiled by existing studies regarding the people killed by dogs in the United States.

[edit] Summary Tables

The following table summarizes the number of people reported killed from 1988-2010 (as of October 26, 2010).

Dog Bite-related Fatalities in the United States
Year↓Total↓# Most fatal attacks by↓# Second-most fatal attacks by↓
19881Labrador Retriever (1) (100%)
200529Pit bull-type (18) (62%)Rottweiler (6) (21%)
200629Pit bull-type (15) (52%)Rottweiler (8) (27%)
200734Pit bull-type (18) (53%)Rottweiler (4) (12%)
200823Pit bull-type (15) (65%)Husky (3) (13%)
200930Pit bull-type (14) (47%)Rottweiler (4) (13%)
201032Pit bull-type (22) (69%)Rottweiler (3) (9%)

German Shepherd Dog (3) (9%)

Anytime you start with the sentence "Well MY dog never..." just stop. It's like a smoker saying "Well I smoked every day for the last 20 years and I'm not dead yet". Just look at medical pictures of pit bull attacks vs weiner dog attacks or pekenese attacks - you're talking .22 vs a 12 gauge shotgun and saying they do the same amount of damage.

And the PB jaw lock is NOT a myth. Agreed it's not some super-strength - it's generations of being bred not to let go even under extreme amounts of pain. Gouge your Golden Retriever in the eye and it will unlock. The PB, not likely.
2011-01-25 11:05 PM
in reply to: #3321738

User image

Champion
Eat Cheese or Die
Khyron - 2011-01-25 9:55 PM

Khyron - 2011-01-25 12:18 PM There are many good owners who have had their PBs just snap on them.
My Pit/mutt has never snapped at anyone. My parent's shitzu snapped at me, my sister, my aunt, 3 of my sisters friends, my sister again, my grandmother, my aunt again (drew blood) and countless other people. Back up statements with facts or don't make the statement at all so as to not perpetuate inaccurate information.

Ok, I'll play:

This list supplements information compiled by existing studies regarding the people killed by dogs in the United States.

[table removed]

Anytime you start with the sentence "Well MY dog never..." just stop. It's like a smoker saying "Well I smoked every day for the last 20 years and I'm not dead yet". Just look at medical pictures of pit bull attacks vs weiner dog attacks or pekenese attacks - you're talking .22 vs a 12 gauge shotgun and saying they do the same amount of damage.

And the PB jaw lock is NOT a myth. Agreed it's not some super-strength - it's generations of being bred not to let go even under extreme amounts of pain. Gouge your Golden Retriever in the eye and it will unlock. The PB, not likely.

I fail to see how the table you posted offers any support for your statement that "There are many good owners who have had their PBs just snap on them."

You made a general statement without supporting it, then tried to offer evidence after the fact that doesn't even support your initial statement. I didn't make a generalizing statement. There is no need to tell me to "just stop." I offered up one example that is in opposition to your unsupported generalization. If you can't find evidence to support your statement don't get mad when I offer an opposing example.

I never said the damage is equal. I'm not sure where you got that idea from.

The term "lock Jaw" is false. They cannot "lock" their jaws. Their unwillingness to release does not equate to having the ability to "lock" their jaw.

Edited by graceful_dave 2011-01-25 11:05 PM
2011-01-26 2:20 AM
in reply to: #3321493

User image

Extreme Veteran
Seattle
mmrocker13 - 2011-01-25 5:06 PM And, again, I encourage you to read through this collection of news briefs from all over--even just the headlines. Yes, there are "pit bulls" listed in there. But they are NOT in the majority. One month had several different bite articles for the GOLDEN RETREIVER.

Just wanted to point out that the list you cite is actually just a record of attacks by dogs other than pit bulls; i.e. they have left the pit attacks out as a way of showing that other breeds attack too.

Not arguing with your point that attacks come from many breeds, but no doubt that list would look quite different with the pit bull attacks included.
2011-01-26 4:43 AM

User image

New Haven, CT

2011-01-26 7:38 AM
in reply to: #3321247

User image

Master
I have to play devils advocate here. How many people were bit in the same time frame by other breeds that did not make the news because it was not a pit bull?
I remember years ago it was the Dobies that people wanted to ban
I have only bitten once in my life and that was by a Corgi, now if you want to ban a breed those are the little B@$T@RD$ to get rid of.
2011-01-26 9:02 AM
in reply to: #3320646

User image

Champion
Atlanta, Ga
runningwoof - 2011-01-25 1:04 PM My problem, as an apartment manager who is in the middle of a law suit because of a pit bull attack, how can I tell the good owners from the bad.  The woman in question, had two dogs, I met one of them ahead of time and he was very well behaved and was considered a service animal.  She snuck the other one in that then had puppies...that dog was crazy aggressive...would charge at anyone and everyone except the owner.  We didn't have a breed restriction on the property before this, but we do now, but not just Pits...there are other dogs as well.  For what its worth, I allowed the dogs before, because I have the same thought as you...it is the owner, but the owner of the property doesn't want to take a chance anymore. 

RW:  Are 'toy dogs' on that ban list?  Will someone's chiuawa (sp) get put on the banned list when it bites someone?  Which in my experience is WAY more likely?

I walk my dog all over the place in our complex and the only 4 dogs that their owners have to prevent from being aggressive to people and other dogs are the chiuawa and some other toy dog (Shitzu I believe).
2011-01-26 9:14 AM

User image

Pro
Twin Cities
Do you notice a difference in your columns? Column A is made up of GROUPS of dog breeds and mixes (arguably with ill-defined borders and nebulous criteria). column B is made up of singular breeds.

What happens if all dogs were classified that way? So, "hunting-type dogs" or "earth/terrier-type dogs" or "toy-type dogs" or "herding-type dogs"... How would that skew the statistics?

I don't care whether you love pits or hate them, but I hate it when people use skewed or inaccurate statistics or faulty methods in an argument.

And how many "medical pictures of pit bull attacks vs weiner dog attacks or pekenese attacks" have you looked at? And have you looked at the "medical pictures" for other dogs of the same size? Labs? Cattle dogs? Catahoulas? Huskies?

And as far as "locking jaws"...again, that is NOT what happens. And have you ever tried to break up a dog fight? A SERIOUS dog fight? Or seen a dog with prey that it does NOT want you to have? Guess what? You can poke them in the eye, be they Golden retriever, Mal, Cairn Terrier, or AmStaff, and you are getting nothing but bit. It's not some locking mechanism. It's sheer tenacity.

Edited by mmrocker13 2011-01-26 9:16 AM
2011-01-26 9:22 AM
in reply to: #3321887

User image

Pro
Twin Cities
I think I misstated what I was trying to say--you're right, there are no am staffs etc on there, although there are dogs that often fall under "pit bull type" in a ddescription--my point was that all dogs bite, and that the stories that make the Big News are the Pit bites, despite the fact that, proportionally speaking, they are being overrepresented. (I think I said that right...:p)
2011-01-26 9:34 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Raleigh
The attached image comes from the US Department of Justice and shows the number of homicides in the US.

OK so by your chart, assuming it is 100% accurate and the statistics have not been altered to prove APBT's are deadly... I have added them to the chart.

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM HERE.... and it ain't APBT's

P.S.  APBT's do NOT have locking jaws, nor Alligators, nor Crocodiles, nor tigers, nor lions or bears, NOR ANY ANIMAL. I have pried my dirty socks/ gross things in general out of my APBT's mouth many times they did not want to give up their newly found treat.

P.S.S. Using a lab or retriever as a "non jaw locking" dog is dumb. These types of dogs have been bred to have a "soft" bite so as to not harm what they are retrieving.

(homicidesbyweapon.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
homicidesbyweapon.jpg (67KB - 13 downloads)

2011-01-26 10:05 AM

User image

Master
Calgary, AB
Silver member
Ahah - I'm not touching that one, there's tons of things that only kill a few people, yet we spend billions preventing.

Just for fun, add "bathtubs" to your fatalities per year - it's something around 300 at least.

2011-01-26 10:25 AM

User image

Master
Calgary, AB
Silver member
Re: Snapping:

The pit bull's unusual breeding history has produced some bizarre behavioral traits, de- scribed by The Economist's science editor in an article published a few years ago, at the peak of a heated British controversy over dangerous dogs that saw the pit bull banned in England. First, the pit bull is quicker to anger than most dogs, probably due to the breed's unusually high level of the neurotransmitter L-tyrosine. Second, pit bulls are frighteningly tenacious; their attacks frequently last for 15 minutes or longer, and nothing—hoses, violent blows or kicks—can easily stop them. That's because of the third behavioral anomaly: the breed's remarkable insensitivity to pain. Most dogs beaten in a fight will submit the next time they see the victor. Not a defeated pit bull, who will tear into his onetime vanquisher. This, too, has to do with brain chemistry. The body releases endorphins as a natural painkiller. Pit bulls seem extra-sensitive to endorphins and may generate higher levels of the chemical than other dogs. Endorphins are also addictive: "The dogs may be junkies, seeking pain so they can get the endorphin buzz they crave," The Economist suggests.

Finally, most dogs warn you before they attack, growling or barking to tell you how angry they are—"so they don't have to fight," ASPCA advisor and animal geneticist Stephen Zawistowski stresses. Not the pit bull, which attacks without warning. Most dogs, too, will bow to signal that they want to frolic. Again, not the pit bull, which may follow an apparently playful bow with a lethal assault.

2011-01-26 12:04 PM
in reply to: #3322209

User image

Champion
the alamo city, Texas
Marvarnett - 2011-01-26 10:02 AM
runningwoof - 2011-01-25 1:04 PM My problem, as an apartment manager who is in the middle of a law suit because of a pit bull attack, how can I tell the good owners from the bad.  The woman in question, had two dogs, I met one of them ahead of time and he was very well behaved and was considered a service animal.  She snuck the other one in that then had puppies...that dog was crazy aggressive...would charge at anyone and everyone except the owner.  We didn't have a breed restriction on the property before this, but we do now, but not just Pits...there are other dogs as well.  For what its worth, I allowed the dogs before, because I have the same thought as you...it is the owner, but the owner of the property doesn't want to take a chance anymore. 

RW:  Are 'toy dogs' on that ban list?  Will someone's chiuawa (sp) get put on the banned list when it bites someone?  Which in my experience is WAY more likely?

I walk my dog all over the place in our complex and the only 4 dogs that their owners have to prevent from being aggressive to people and other dogs are the chiuawa and some other toy dog (Shitzu I believe).

toy dogs are that way for the same reason ... irresponsible owners.  people buy these dogs to be accessories, carry them, dress them up, and show them that they are the boss.  that's why those little yippy things are such biters!  drives me nuts!
2011-01-26 12:58 PM
in reply to: #3322426

User image

Extreme Veteran
Raleigh
Khyron - 2011-01-26 10:25 AM Re: Snapping:

Finally, most dogs [ not all? ] warn you before they attack, growling or barking to tell you how angry they are—"so they don't have to fight," ASPCA advisor and animal geneticist [ I would be more impressed if this was an animal behaviorist or zoologist - geneticist's specialty is GENES not BEHAVIOR ] Stephen Zawistowski stresses. Not the pit bull, which attacks without warning [ all animals will give signs - the key is knowing what to look for - think body language as well as verbal ] . Most dogs, too, will bow to signal that they want to frolic. Again, not the pit bull, which may follow an apparently playful bow with a lethal assault.

I have on four occasions had another dog (2 german shepards, 1 chow, 1 rat terrier - everyone including my dogs were all on a leash) that have tried to take shots at my dogs. In each instance my dogs squared off by standing between me and the other dog and the following three indicators appear where the fur will rise up: 1) between the shoulder blades - think Rhodesian Rigdeback 2) a spot on the rump about 2 inches above the base of the tail and 3) about 2 1/2 inches up the tail a section of about 2 inches.

On several occasions strangers have walked into my yard and approached my back deck, my dogs have given ample loud warning that they are there and the trespasser should not.

In regards to the graph... why will you not go there... you seem to think APBT's are running amok killing everyone and need to be culled from existence. That chart shows it needs to be humans being culled not dogs.

The deaths caused from dog attacks are as likely as the Columbine & Arizona shootings. Horrific and unfortunate yet rare occurrences that stand out in ones mind and that the media can exploit to an extreme to earn ratings.

2011-01-26 1:13 PM

User image

Pro
Khyron - 2011-01-25 10:55 PM
My Pit/mutt has never snapped at anyone. My parent's shitzu snapped at me, my sister, my aunt, 3 of my sisters friends, my sister again, my grandmother, my aunt again (drew blood) and countless other people Back up statements with facts or don't make the statement at all so as to not perpetuate inaccurate information.

Ok, I'll play:

[edit] Summary Tables

The following table summarizes the number of people reported killed from 1988-2010 (as of October 26, 2010).

Dog Bite-related Fatalities in the United States
Year↓Total↓# Most fatal attacks by↓# Second-most fatal attacks by↓
19881Labrador Retriever (1) (100%)
200529Pit bull-type (18) (62%)Rottweiler (6) (21%)
200629Pit bull-type (15) (52%)Rottweiler (8) (27%)
200734Pit bull-type (18) (53%)Rottweiler (4) (12%)
200823Pit bull-type (15) (65%)Husky (3) (13%)
200930Pit bull-type (14) (47%)Rottweiler (4) (13%)
201032Pit bull-type (22) (69%)Rottweiler (3) (9%)

German Shepherd Dog (3) (9%)

Really? Wikipedia? Because that's a really reliable source of information... 

2011-01-26 1:16 PM
in reply to: #3322426

User image

Extreme Veteran
Raleigh
Khyron - 2011-01-26 10:25 AM Re: Snapping:

First, the pit bull is quicker to anger [ subjective at best - My 8 year old neice has poked my APBT in the eye by accident while playing and the dog gave her a look of thanks Dumb A**, I have known mauling instances where someone has stepped on a chow's tail ]  than most dogs, probably due to the breed's unusually high level of the neurotransmitter L-tyrosine.

Second, pit bulls are frighteningly tenacious; their attacks frequently last for 15 minutes or longer, and nothing—hoses, violent blows or kicks—can easily stop them. [ yeah - you are aware the breed was used by butchers to tire bulls so they could slaughter them right, somehow I don't see a chihuahua up to the task.]

Third behavioral anomaly: the breed's remarkable insensitivity to pain. [ not true - ask a hockey, football, rugby player, boxer, MMA fighter... they feel the pain, they dealt with it better than the average individual ] [ I stepped on my dogs paw the other day - oddly she yelped and didn't maul me ]

Question the source... I wouldn't trust my butcher to diagnose cancer. Why are you using an economics magazine editor for zoology.

Edited by bullyboy 2011-01-26 1:23 PM
2011-01-26 2:11 PM
in reply to: #3322869

User image

Extreme Veteran
Seattle
bullyboy - 2011-01-26 10:58 AM 
In regards to the graph... why will you not go there... you seem to think APBT's are running amok killing everyone and need to be culled from existence. That chart shows it needs to be humans being culled not dogs.
The deaths caused from dog attacks are as likely as the Columbine & Arizona shootings. Horrific and unfortunate yet rare occurrences that stand out in ones mind and that the media can exploit to an extreme to earn ratings.

I'm not sure where you're going with the pit bull vs. human comparison... I don't think you'll find anyone who argues that pit bulls are more dangerous than humans.

The point that some people are trying to make is that pit bulls are more dangerous than other breeds of dog.

Regarding the statistics that you see around (on wikipedia etc): they seem to be mostly from two sources: a CDC study from 2000 on dog-bite related fatalities http://www.cdc.gov/homeandrecreationalsafety/images/dogbreeds-a.pdf  , and a study on all types of dog attack (not just fatalities) by some guy called Merritt Clifton, editor of animalpeoplenews.org (lol) which is here: http://www.dogbitelaw.com/Dog%20Attacks%201982%20to%202006%20Clifton.pdf (pdfs sorry).

Both studies have pit bulls (or pit bull types) at the top of their lists.

The CDC study seems to be well executed and generally respected, but the Clifton study is based on a compilation of news reports about animal attacks, and seems like it has drawn a lot of criticism due to the perceived impossibility of finding EVERY news report out there, as well as for possible media bias in over-reporting pit attacks in particular.

The most notable thing to me is that even the CDC study concludes by saying that their work "does not identify specific breeds that are most likely to bite or kill, and thus is not appropriate for policy-making decisions related to the topic."

There's also no doubt that they agree with the emphasis on responsible ownership - they say "Generic non–breed-specific, dangerous dog laws can be enacted that place primary responsibility for a dog’s behavior on the owner, regardless of the dog’s breed."

Edited by danielc 2011-01-26 2:12 PM
2011-01-26 2:13 PM
in reply to: #3322914

User image

Master
Calgary, AB
Silver member
ratherbeswimming - 2011-01-26 12:13 PM
Really? Wikipedia? Because that's a really reliable source of information... 

Sources are at the bottom, and if you can show it's inaccurate at all, petition it to be edited or removed. Seeing as all the pro-PB people have that ability, and the chart is still there, means I'm not going to waste a ton of time repeating the work.

Wiki bashing is nice if you're an actual scientist proving a theory or someone writing a thesis, but for some white collar guys chatting around the water cooler, it's fine in my book. Certainly more valid than anecdotal evidence about ones own pets or crap you saw on Fox News.

2011-01-26 2:22 PM

User image

Pro
Bellingham, WA
You can look at any number of sources and it is pretty clear PB's are at the top of the chart for human fatalities by dogs. I have yet to see a source dispute that.

But, I do not think that is particularly relevant to the general population given the infrequency over the years. I have tried to gather data on the number of dog bites (non-fatal) and severity of the attacks since like shark attacks death by dog is very rare and the greater human toll is attributed to injury not death. It is much more difficult to find a reliable source for this information. I think that we draw conclusions circumstantially based on individual accounts that we read and our own personal experiences.

What we read in the media does spotlight the worst of the worst cases. The little girl with her face torn off or the elderly woman ripped apart. You can not deny these incidents occur but again the risk to the average person is maybe exaggerated. What scares people is they do not want to be the one struck by lightning. I have been bit several times in my life by breeds that have a "soft bite" resulting in a few punctures at worst. That is not what I fear or compels be to join this debate. When I see a PB at the park I look at it differently because it has the potential, no matter how remote, to cause serious damage to me and I am at the blind mercy of the owner as to the level of training that animal has. You can make the arguement that I am just as much at risk by other breeds and maybe so but PB's are the ones that I'm most wary of due to their innate characteristics.

You can not deny that PB's are a breed that need a special level of training to be safe and PB attacks are usually the result of this being neglected. So is mandatory training the answer? Or licensing that requires this training? Or proof of insurance to make the owner more accountable?
New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » A Modest Proposal: Pit Bulls and Humans Rss Feed  

of 3