General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Trek Madone 5.0 carbon frame Ultegra components complete bike (56cm) - $1250 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 3 Gear Reviews of this product
2011-06-06 11:24 AM

New user
Subject: Trek Madone 5.0 carbon frame Ultegra components complete bike (56cm) - $1250
Full carbon, Trek Madone 5.0, all Ultegra components (triple) with a few upgrades. Carbon seat post, Bontrager Race Lite wheelset, Cateye wireless computer. Bike with upgrades cost over $2500, looking to sell in order to get something a little smaller. Bike is very light, and doubt you will find another full carbon bike with this level of components, in this condition, for this price. If I had to estimate, I would say there are less than 3000 miles on the bike. A few small scratches in the paint consistent with normal usage, but not noticeable unless you are looking for it. Scuffing on the crank and front derailleur from shoe rub, otherwise components are in perfect working condition. PM me your email address for pics.

Edited by dmohara 2011-06-06 11:25 AM
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Trek Madone 5.0 carbon frame Ultegra components complete bike (56cm) - $1250 Rss Feed