General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » 2011 Specialized Transition Expert - $ 2700 shipped in the U.S. Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 2 Gear Reviews of this product
2011-08-03 8:20 PM

Subject: 2011 Specialized Transition Expert - $ 2700 shipped in the U.S.

Hi guys I have a brand new unbuilt 2011 transition expert, it is size medium, full 6700 ultegra, the frame and parts are still wrapped,  i bought this bike to build a super sweet sram red bike and use the ultegra on a cross bike, i cant build the bike my wife went crazy when i brought it home...again the bike has;

dura ace shifters, ultegra front, rear der. ultegra chain, ultegra cassette mavic cxp11 wheelset with specialized tires, integrated brakes, profile design t2 basebar and 2t+ aerobars, white specialized bartape, specialized tri tip saddle, the seat post is a straight 0 set back s-works post.

again it is still wrapped in foam and unbuilt it retails for $3400 i need to get at least 2700 and i will pay the shipping in the U.S.

get with me with any and all questions and for pictures since im an idiot and don not know how to post pics

Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » 2011 Specialized Transition Expert - $ 2700 shipped in the U.S. Rss Feed