General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Anyone riding the Saint Paul Classic? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-09-09 4:02 PM

User image

Veteran
St Paul, MN
Subject: Anyone riding the Saint Paul Classic?

I finally made my mind up and wimped out of a last potential race for the season--Square Lake Short Course. After my HIIM, I've just been enjoying the lower intensities of logging miles trail running and on the road bike. With that said, is there anyone else NOT racing this weekend who interested in a nice (maybe fast) Sunday morning ride at the St. Paul Classic? If so, want to meet up somewhere and ride together?

I'll have to admit I was looking forward to getting beat at Square Lake by tribomber, but it's in my best interest to close the chapter of a great 2011 racing season.

2011-09-09 5:03 PM
in reply to: #3679771

User image

Expert
Alexandria, MN
Subject: RE: Anyone riding the Saint Paul Classic?
We did that last year as a family.  If you're looking at going out and doing it fast this year, I would highly recommend being first at the starting line.  Tons and tons of inexperienced people on bikes and bad accidents that I saw last year, but we were not at the front of start.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Anyone riding the Saint Paul Classic? Rss Feed