General Discussion Triathlon Talk » BT Members only -D3 discount on coaching $75/mo Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-10-28 12:04 PM

User image

Boulder, Colorado
Subject: BT Members only -D3 discount on coaching $75/mo

BT,

As most of you know we've been the official coaching sponsor for BT since I don't even remember when. We've helped many  people on here to reach nice PR's, do their first triathlon, first ironman, marathon, qualify for Kona (even on the most basic of plans), and even some people became coaches (Shane!). 

We've rolled out a new program this fall that gives you a custom plan and access to our coaches once per month (via Skype, Mac or old fashioned phone call) for a silly low price of $75/month. We have off-season, sport focus, winter maintenance, OLY, Sprint, HIM, IM, Marathon, HM, 10k, 5k and every other plan you can think of! We also have plans for Beginners all the way up to Advanced.  

I have shut this plan down to the general public but will still offer it up to any BT Member who contacts me before 12pm on Monday. We have limited space on this and once we are maxed out, that's it. You can read more details here, and if you have questions, send me an email. 

D3 Multisport Launches New Remote Coaching Option!

Our introductory price of$225 puts it at less than $20 a week!  Although this special pricing ended on October 20th, if you get back to me by Monday at Noon I'll honor the $225 price. What are the details? Please read on….

• 12 Week Plan – your coach will design a 12 week customized plan that’s tailored to fit both your goals and your lifestyle.
  • Monthly coach consult via phone or Skype  - to evaluate your training and progress, answer questions and review what’s working and what needs adjustment.
  • Discount on merchandise and services from team sponsors – (Infinit Nutrition, TriSports, 110% Play Harder Compression gear), to name a few. Discount on team uniforms and gear – train and race in D3 gear at great discounts!
  • Discount on D3 training Camps – (AZ in March and Boulder in July).
  • Access to all the great instructional videos on D3 (swim drills, run drills, transition set up and execution and more!).
  • Free Monthly Webinar beginning in 2012 – tips and advice on training, nutrition, racing and more.
  • Discount on our Nutritionist, Max Muscle Boulder. 
  • For our local athletes we also offer 2 coached swims per week, 1 coached weekly run and lots of opportunities to meet and discuss your season goals.

If you are looking for a cost effective custom training plan with monthly coaching feedback this is the plan for you. We do an extensive interview with each athlete, set up a custom plan and can get you going on your training within a few days !  Then once a month you'll sit down with your coach (via phone, Skype, or Mac FaceTime ) to review your training, evaluate your progress and make sure that you continue on the right track to meet your goals.

With D3 Multisport, you'll get expert training advice, nutrition help and access to the best triathlon coaches in the sport! 

Have your best season next year by taking the most important step – hiring the right coach for the job!  

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » BT Members only -D3 discount on coaching $75/mo Rss Feed