General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: K2 Mach 1.0 Road / Tri Bike - Good Starter Bike Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2005-11-22 2:28 PM

New user

Subject: FS: K2 Mach 1.0 Road / Tri Bike - Good Starter Bike
This is a decent, inexpensive road bike that I used for two seasons of "light" training and 5 sprint triathlons. I went from having not rode a bike since being a pre-teenager to being a middle-of-the-pack sprint triathlete using this piece of equipment. I am going to try my hand at Oly and Half-IM distances next year, so I am going to upgrade to Felt, QR, or Cervelo. It has never been wrecked, but I have fallen over twice at stop signs while learning to use my clip-less pedals. Hahaha...you can laugh at me...my wife sure does...

It is a size "Medium", approximately 54cm. (I am 5'11" with a 31" inseam, and it fits me good in the aero position and hoods)

FRAME - K2 Mach Road Plasma Type-O 6000-series aluminum with S-Light rear seatstays, forged dropouts and replaceable derailleur hanger.

FORK - K2 chro-moly unicrown with threadless steer.

COMPONENTS - Shimano Sora drivetrain with 8-speed STI shifters and TruVativ Tuoro triple crankset. Forged aluminum stem, aluminum road handlebar and seatpost. K2 ComfortTech Road saddle and K2 gel-backed handlebar wrap.

AEROBAR - Profile Design Aerolite with the all-dimension adjustments

WHEELSET - Ritchey Aero Road double-wall rims, stainless steel spokes and double-sealed aluminum road hubs. Kenda 700x23c road tires.

$325 w/o Aerobar, $400 with Aerobar or best offer. Shipping / Boxing will be figured on an individual basis, but I think it will be $50ish. Digital Pictures available via e-mail or call for details. Thanks!

Bill
Olathe, KS
[email protected] or 913-768-4546

Edited by Little Bill 2005-11-22 2:33 PM

(DSC00290-2.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
DSC00290-2.jpg (92KB - 46 downloads)
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: K2 Mach 1.0 Road / Tri Bike - Good Starter Bike Rss Feed