General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Frisco, Texas Triathletes Meeting 2/6 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2006-02-03 2:18 PM

New user

Subject: Frisco, Texas Triathletes Meeting 2/6
Hey all,

The Frisco Area Tri Sports Organization (FATSO) has grown to 30+ members. We're going to meet Monday, 2/6 at 6:30 at Gloria's Mexican Restaurant. This is in Frisco, Texas.

We'd like to discuss what we want to do with the club (fperhaps igure out more when's a good time for more group workouts, find coaching for programs, etc).

Any of you all that would like to come by are more than welcome. We'll be out on the Patio, weather permitting. I'll be the guy in the Cleveland Indians cap.

You can email me at [email protected] if you have any questions. If you'd like to join our club, go to http://fatso.ontri.com.Membership is free.

Sincerely,
Chris Tull
Writer/Web Designer
www.chrisandniki.com

2006-02-06 9:26 AM
in reply to: #338327

User image

Expert
Plano, TX
Subject: RE: Frisco, Texas Triathletes Meeting 2/6
I'll be there, although the patio is looking a little chilly today.

I'll be the guy in a tan turtleneck and probably a dark tan sportcoat. (In case Chris isn't there in his Indian's cap yet.)
2006-02-06 3:43 PM
in reply to: #338327

User image

Extreme Veteran
Allen, TX
Subject: RE: Frisco, Texas Triathletes Meeting 2/6
crap i might not be able to make it. i have a class that starts at 5:30 and its a test. depending on how difficult/long it is i may just not show since the drive from richardson will take a bit.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Frisco, Texas Triathletes Meeting 2/6 Rss Feed