General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » HI ALL FROM SUNNY UK Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2006-03-08 1:59 AM

User image

Subject: HI ALL FROM SUNNY UK
hi to you all

have just come across this site and become a member so i just wanted to say hi to you all.

my name is duncan i'm 25 years old and work as a fitness instructor in the UK, i got in to Tri about 3 years ago and have suddenly just started to find some good form so am really pushing hard at the moment for my local race series.

i also Mountain bike and run, cross training involves circuit, yoga and boxercise classes which i insrtruct at my local club.

i belong to Somerset rc tri club who have approx 100 members, we have several tri coaches aswell as swimming and running coaches affiliated to our club, we are BTA accreditted and AAA affiliated we have an excelent socail scene within the club and many coached sessions, we also have a junior club who are coming along brilliantly.

hope to chat to some of you soon, have a good one!

Duncan

2006-03-08 5:45 AM
in reply to: #363841

User image

Pro
Pittsburgh, my heart is in Glasgow
Subject: RE: HI ALL FROM SUNNY UK
Hiya- Not "techinically" from the UK, but I'm sort of on a student squat here in Northern Ireland...sunny my arse! Weather's been pure mental the past few weeks. We've had a straight rain for the past 36 hrs. I'm with the Queen's Uni Belfast tri club, it's nice to have a club to train with, don't usually get one back home in the states.
2006-03-08 3:32 PM
in reply to: #363851

User image

WHAT DO YOU DO AT UNI AND HOW DID YOU END UP IN IRELAND?
I'VE JUST MANAGED TO GET OUT A DO 8 MILES WITHOUT GETTING RAINED ON! BONUS!
DO YOU OR HAVE YOU EVER DONE THE NATIONALS AT NOTTINGHAM?
2006-03-10 9:23 AM

User image

Pro
Pittsburgh, my heart is in Glasgow
I'm an art/journalism dual course. I found my way here through an exchange with my American university (www.otterbein.edu). We have 2 N. Irish students at Otterbein right now , and one girl was in Coleraine in Fall and I'm here now. I've never gone to nationals because i've not been here long.

Last night we got a *wonderful* (sarcasm) run in in the POURING rain. It was seriously the most miserable I've ever been on a run.
2006-03-10 1:07 PM

User image

Brevard
Howdy from across the pond.
2015-07-09 1:17 PM
in reply to: Guest

hi there boss im in somerset too in bridgwater would love to become a member of the tri club

would really like to get involved ive started the running and biking practise swimming is a little harder
but i will get there drop me some info please about the club thanks

Paul

New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » HI ALL FROM SUNNY UK Rss Feed