General Discussion Triathlon Talk » BeginnerTriathlete tech (kms change to miles) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-02-11 12:06 AM

User image

Subject: BeginnerTriathlete tech (kms change to miles)

Hi,

I'm new to this site (and triathlons) and it looks unreal! I am, however, having problems when I try to enter my training data in kms and meters. I change it to kms on the the drop down tab and it calculates average pace etc with everything looking fine (I then click save). When I look at my training log it has reverted back to yards and miles??? It wont stay in the metric system.

I have the phone app as well and the same thing happens when I save it on my phone in kms then sync it to the BeginnerTriathlete site. 

Hope that made sense. It seems like such an easy thing to fix but I just can't figure out why it keeps reverting back.

Thanks Joel

2012-02-11 12:48 AM
in reply to: #4041603

User image

Extreme Veteran
Langley, BC, 'Wet Coast' Canada
Subject: RE: BeginnerTriathlete tech (kms change to miles)

try this

go to the 'settings' button at top , click on training log settings, then click on 'log defaults' and select the km under run, swim, and bike  in the 'default measurements' section

hope this makes sense and helps

2012-02-11 1:08 AM
in reply to: #4041603

User image

I can not believe I didn't see that!

Problem solved. Thanks a million

2013-01-20 7:49 AM
in reply to: #4041623

Glad I found this to . I like the website but not having a metric-system was a turn-off for me.

Just have 1 question : If you order a plan, is it in metric ?

Greetz Christophe

2013-01-26 2:41 PM
in reply to: #4586635

User image

Regular
NSW

Hi,

yes the plan can be customised to metric.

I have just purchased the gold one, and am pretty impressed with the level of detail it offers for the training sessions.

Only concern is how I am to remember all of it during the training session.

Good Luck.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » BeginnerTriathlete tech (kms change to miles) Rss Feed