Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Training Log => Google Calendar Sync => Iphone Calendar (OEM App) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-02-13 7:44 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Media, PA
Subject: Training Log => Google Calendar Sync => Iphone Calendar (OEM App)

So I've tried to view my training plan on the Iphone (IOS 5.0.1) eight ways from Sunday, and can't seem to get there.

Using Google, I have successfully added the training plan as an "other calendar" in Google calendar, following the instructions in the Calendar Sync section.  So no problem there.  This is more a Google to IOS problem.

It seems that Iphone Calendar can't view "other" calendars.  I've also tried m.google.com/sync from the phone, and could see the BT training schedule calendar, and selected it to sync.

Is there something I'm missing?

2012-02-13 8:35 PM
in reply to: #4045846

User image

Champion
Fairport, NY
Subject: RE: Training Log => Google Calendar Sync => Iphone Calendar (OEM App)
I'm afraid there isn't anything we can do about that. It's definitely a Google to iOS Calendar issue. It appears that to see this on an iOS device via Google Calendar you'll need to use Safari.
2012-02-14 7:58 AM
in reply to: #4045846

User image

Extreme Veteran
Media, PA
Subject: RE: Training Log => Google Calendar Sync => Iphone Calendar (OEM App)

Thanks, I figured that might be the case.

I did find a free app, GooCal, and it seems to work fine there.  I'll evaluate the app, and if it's good, can migrate everything there to make it the default on the phone.

Thanks again

Ted

New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Training Log => Google Calendar Sync => Iphone Calendar (OEM App) Rss Feed