General Discussion Triathlon Talk » The Nation's Triathlon : Official Thread Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 4

2012-09-19 8:59 PM
in reply to: #4054318

User image

Extreme Veteran
Severna Park, MD
Subject: RE: The Nation's Triathlon : Official Thread

Did anyone look at their race photos by chance?  I'm sorely disappointed.  There is only 1 of me, and it is on the run.

just wanted to see if others had more available to them...

2012-09-21 8:38 AM
in reply to: #4419589

User image

Master
Crab Cake City
pburnett - 2012-09-19 9:59 PM

Did anyone look at their race photos by chance?  I'm sorely disappointed.  There is only 1 of me, and it is on the run.

just wanted to see if others had more available to them...

I had 8 pics of me that I found. Not sure if I will buy any because they are crazy expensive and I only look decent in 1 of them lol

2012-09-21 8:49 AM
in reply to: #4419589

12 or so pics here. All on swim exit or on the run. Would have enjoyed a pic or two of me on the bike.

As an aside, It's interesting to note that Marathonfoto doesn't allow you to search through all of the photos like Brightroom (I emailed them to confirm). Once a photo is associated with a race number, its only visible when searching for photos for that athlete. Brightroom does it differently in that you can, if you're nutso enough to do it, search through all of the photos that they published on the website to look for any photos that they missed on initial tagging. So while I'm sure there are photos of me on the bike course, unless I go through everyone's photos in my age group and in the age groups that would have been on the section of course at the same time as myself, I won't be able to find them.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » The Nation's Triathlon : Official Thread Rss Feed  

of 4