General Discussion Triathlon Talk » OWS Training Partner - Orange County NY Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-03-17 10:35 AM

Subject: OWS Training Partner - Orange County NY

Hey everyone:

I would like to start OWS asap in Walton Lake, Monroe, NY or any other Orange County lake that allows it. I'm hoping to find a partner to meet for fun and safety. Please get in touch with me! It would also be great to have running or biking partners, too, but OWS is the priority because of safety.

My goals, FYI: HarryMan oly 5/19, HITS Tri series Hunter Mountain oly 6/9, West Point sprint 8/12, 9/3 Poconos 70.3.

Craig

2012-03-19 5:49 PM
in reply to: #4100562

User image

Extreme Veteran
Cold Spring, NY
Subject: RE: OWS Training Partner - Orange County NY

Hey Craig,

I'd be in for some OWS in Monroe, once the water gets a little warmer.  I'm not so fast though.  Also, I'm an earlybird, so don't know if that works for you.  I'm not promoting solo swimming, but thats what ended up doing a lot of last summer and picked up a couple of safety items that I really like.

http://www.ishof.org/cgi-bin/mivavm?/Merchant2/merchant.mvc+Screen=PROD&Product_Code=SF06&Category_Code=SF

http://www.triaids.com/SwimSafe.htm

2012-03-31 12:46 PM
in reply to: #4103760

This is great information, Bill. Thanks. I didn't know this stuff existed. I'll probably be swimming solo most of the time, too. Talk to you when the water warms up.

Craig

2012-04-21 9:52 PM

criag do you ever go swimming on saturday mornings in the summer time let me know mike giannetto
2012-04-21 9:52 PM

criag do you ever go swimming on saturday mornings in the summer time let me know mike giannetto
2016-06-22 4:03 PM
in reply to: Calzone

Washingtonville, New York
Hi Craig,

I know this is an old post, but if you are still looking for someone to swim with in Walton, let me know!

[email protected]

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » OWS Training Partner - Orange County NY Rss Feed