General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Harvest Moon Course Preview? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2012-07-31 10:19 AM
in reply to: #4293010

User image

Veteran
Denver area
Subject: RE: Harvest Moon Course Preview?

Hey Hilde!  You ready for Boulder?

I've not been very good about going to masters.  There's just something about only being able to pull that makes workouts kinda suck. :/

2012-07-31 2:33 PM
in reply to: #4338491

User image

Elite
Utah
rugdog - 2012-07-30 10:09 PM

Hey Heather - ran into you and your friends at the reservoir the other day - It was good to meet you.

Looking forward to fun race at HM - maybe we'll catch up. 

Erin - hope you're well and your foot's on the mend; I'll probably see you at masters.

Hilde

Hi Hilde!
I'm thinking of swimming the Friday before HM, perhaps I'll see ya there
We should discuss details once race date is closer.

THANKS TO EVERYONE (esp Steve) for the commrodery in Colorado.

Happy Training, and see y'all again SOON!  (unfortunately, I have a lot of OWS anxiety and biking hillwork to do now   ).

oh, and Good Luck to all in Boulder this Sat!!!

2012-08-01 8:03 AM

User image

Master
Highlands Ranch

It was great riding with you Heather! Always nice to have a riding buddy, especially on a  'new to me' route Wink

Hilde, nice running into you too, good luck this weekend...hope we get some good temps Sunday!

Looking forward to seeing you all again at Harvest Moon Cool!

2012-08-07 5:37 PM

Yes Heather - we definitely need to schedule a swim/ride before the race.  I'll most likely have that Friday as a rest day but can meet Sat for a short swim/bike/run to loosen up if you're good with that.  Let me know.

Steve, Hope Boulder 70.3 was kind to you - I learned a lot from that race (especially to "always" do a thorough bike ck before).  I had a decent finish but know that I could do much better.   The positive...there's always next year. Laughing

Looking forward to Harvest moon - see you there!

2012-08-07 5:47 PM
in reply to: #4339018

Erin - don't feel bad - I haven't been going to masters regularly either and unlike you, I have no excuse! I just have a "love/hate" relationship with pools and I can't really explain why... Yell

Now, I absolutely love open water but need the speed workouts so I do those on my own which could be bad.  Embarassed

When's your next race.  Let me know if you ever want to swim at Aurora or Grant Ranch (or the pool) - I'll buddy with you.  Makes training a little easier.  

Take Care of that foot!

Hilde

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Harvest Moon Course Preview? Rss Feed  

of 2