General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Anyone ever try AcaiViv Premiere Weight Loss Blend???? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-07-23 10:42 AM

User image

Subject: Anyone ever try AcaiViv Premiere Weight Loss Blend????

Anyone use this product yet?

Groupon listed this weight loss blend supplement @ an $80 dollar value and is selling for $25 including shipping (or $46 inc ship for a three month supply).

Looks like it has a proprietary blend and 200mg of calcium (and actually has magnesium in order to absorb the supplement).  So I got the 3 month hoping its a winner.  I assume there are good antioxidant benefits per the acai.

I am loosing fat per training for the Miami 70.3 but need to get my power to weight ratio up.

Here is the link with more info, I think the vendor is "IconaViv":

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-iconaviv-acaiviv?dl=t31337&c=all&p=7

Please let me know if anyone has any feedback on this one, I have high hopes.....

2012-07-26 8:31 AM
in reply to: #4325451

User image

Wichita
Subject: RE: Anyone ever try AcaiViv Premiere Weight Loss Blend????
I never have tried it but thought about it because of it's use of acai.  I would like to know how you like it once you have been on it a while.  Keep us updated.
2012-08-29 1:54 AM
in reply to: #4325451

Subject: RE: Anyone ever try AcaiViv Premiere Weight Loss Blend????

i use acaiviv blend. im on my 2nd month and i have leaned out a bit with more energy.

other than sticking to my regular routine, 5 miles 2x a week, hillclimbs on thurs, i think

that the acaiviv packs a pretty good antioxidant punch similar feeling to taking a shot of wheatgrass

and cup of carrot juice feeling. i take 2 pills daily i think that i want to try the Raspviv next, its rasberry

keytone to the max. i used to not believe that supplements help until my jogging partner turned me on

to this product. ill keep you all updated. groupon selling it for 25? crap i paid full price!!

let me know next time you see it on there.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Anyone ever try AcaiViv Premiere Weight Loss Blend???? Rss Feed