Overall Rank = /
Age Group =
Age Group Rank = 0/
Run
  • 00m
  • 3.11 miles
  •  min/mile
Comments:

Very poorly organized race, which is unfortunate because it was for a good cause. It was NOT run by Valley Isle Road Runners (our local running club) and it showed.

No race results were ever posted and awards were given out haphazardly - if the person who won was not present to accept the medal, they went down the line of finishers until they gave them away.

Tech shirts were promised on the registration form, and cotton T-shirts (only in large) were given.

Again, those aren't the only reasons to run a race but deliver what you promote. Based on the poor organization of this event I wonder how they run their foundation. I will not be participating in this event in the future.
Post race
Event comments:

Very poorly organized race, which is unfortunate because it was for a good cause. It was NOT run by Valley Isle Road Runners (our local running club) and it showed.

No race results were ever posted and awards were given out haphazardly - if the person who won was not present to accept the medal, they went down the line of finishers until they gave them away.

Tech shirts were promised on the registration form, and cotton T-shirts (only in large) were given.

Again, those aren't the only reasons to run a race but deliver what you promote. Based on the poor organization of this event I wonder how they run their foundation. I will not be participating in this event in the future.

Last updated: 2012-07-27 12:00 AM
Running
00:00:00 | 03.11 miles |  min/mile
Age Group: 0/
Overall: 0/
Performance:
Course:
Keeping cool Average Drinking Just right
Post race
Weight change: %
Overall:
Mental exertion [1-5]