General Discussion Triathlon Talk » USAT Age Group Championchip in Shreveport Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2004-06-24 7:06 AM

User image

Veteran
Greenville, SC
Subject: USAT Age Group Championchip in Shreveport
I was wondering if anyone is going or has gone to this event. I am not really competitive, but placed at a regional championship due to small numbers, so could apply to go. This is my first year and I am a middle to back of the packer (more toward the back). I realize I might not ever get the chance again, so was thinking of going just for the experience. I am curious if anyone has any feedback.

Thanks.

Donna

2004-06-24 3:18 PM
in reply to: #33385

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.
2004-06-24 7:28 PM
in reply to: #33385

Extreme Veteran
Subject: RE: USAT Age Group Championchip in Shreveport
Please sign up. I live in Shreveport and I'd love to cheer you on. I'd also be happy to help you make arrangements, or even offer a bedroom.

Unfortunately, The Race for the Cure is also happening on the same day and I'm a member of the race committee. Luckily, my work will be done before race day and I'm dying for an excuse to watch the tri.

Ya gotta go for it!
2004-06-24 8:51 PM
in reply to: #33528

Veteran
Greenville, SC
Subject: RE: USAT Age Group Championchip in Shreveport
Thanks Kathy, I am strongly leaning towards signing up, just to go for it. I dont know anyone else going, so it would be nice to know that someone there was cheering me on. But isn't that one of the great things about this sport? I am always so amazed that the really good athletes stay and whoop it up for those of us bringing up the rear. Maybe it's just something they do while hanging out to get their awards, but Ive never felt like that...everyone is so supportive. Ill let you know when i decide. I might want to stay at the hotel, just to take in the whole thing, but I'll let you know. Thanks.

Donna
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » USAT Age Group Championchip in Shreveport Rss Feed